GETTING BUSY P. 2

"Whew! Bitch these niggas not playing tonight!" I tossed my money bag on the bar fanning myself.

"Girl its popping! Tips been pouring in all night." Ari said pouring drinks like crazy making me chuckle and shake my head. "Now that you with Lijah start stripping  bitch." I said. It was always my dream for us to hit the stage together. I knew we were walking away with a bag or few.

"Girl you must not know who yo' brother is exactly? You not about to have me choked up around the house." She said as she slid the shot glass full of clear to me. "It was worth a try." I shrugged my shoulders knocking the shot back.

"Hey beautiful, what I got to do to get a dance?" I looked over seeing a guy sitting next to me.

"You got Lil Baby money?" I asked looking him up and down making him mug me. "Pa ah!" Ari said laughing making him walk away. "Exactly." I said shooing him Away. I wasn't boujie but it was real money in here and I wasn't about to shake ass for two hundred dollars.

"Bitch you know you dead ass wrong." Ari said making me laugh. "He will be fine, I'm trying to get me a new car." I said flipping my hair checking myself out in the mirror.
"Well go ahead sis, you know where I'll be. Taking care of these drunk fools." She pointed to the left of her making me laugh. "Keep your head up and make that money!" I told her before walking off.

The closer I got to the stairs the louder the music and the girls were. Tonight we had Gucci Mane and his crew, Lil baby and a few of this gang and some more top ballers.

"Aye!" I walked up with bottles making everybody clap.

"Damn what's your name ma?" One of the niggas riding with Gucci asked tryna be all up in my ear. "Brown Sugar, what's yours baby?" I asked giving him my flirty, cat eyes.

"Car payment and a trip to the Bahamas." He said grabbing my hand as I did a three sixty so he could get a good look. "Oh yeah?" I asked liking the sound of that. "Yeah." He said as I climbed up on the pole.

Megan Thee Stallion- thot shit played making me instantly feel the vibe. I bent over twerking my ass in the air smacking it a few times. I leaned my shoulder against the pole doing a nice, slow body roll all the way down. The money poured over my head as I danced.

I looked around at the big section seeing money cover the ground. Nights like this was always fun as long as a bitch wasn't tryna take the money you worked for.

"Pop that shit!" I looked over seeing one of the girls; Peaches hype me up making me laugh. Peaches was just another cool ass stripper in here going to school and raising a son.

She walked over to my set smacking my ass getting these niggas hot and ready. She rubbed her hands on my body pretending to lick my cat. The thing was, I was not gay but I couldn't lie like I wasn't curious before.

"They going live over here!" Gucci Mane said making everybody walk over. I climbed up the pole and she came behind me laying horizontal as I twirled seductively down The pole twerking.

I glanced over in the corner seeing Quavo from Migos eye me underneath the shades. He was seeing a beautiful girl and I seeing money bags. Nights like this I lived to be a dancer because the money came so fast.

Peaches gripped my titties kissing on my chest. "Careful mami, this pussy already taken." I said putting it in her face in a teasing way.

"Damn ma, a nigga really tryna get a private dance." Ol dude looked up at me and said. He was spending racks on me so I knew a few more wouldn't hurt. I waved to security to collect my money before taking his hand to help me off stage.

I walked in front feeling his eyes on me making me look back just to tease. The power I held over men at work had me feeling like the baddest bitch.