BABY NO.

4Days Later..

I woke up feeling sharp pains in my stomach making me groan and roll over in the bed. I felt Reggie's hand slide up my thigh making me smile. Every inch I moved this man knew about.

I sat up straight in bed only feeling the pain become worse making me run to the bathroom and throw up in the sink.

"Ppfffh shit." I groaned wiping my mouth, rinsing it with water and mouth wash.

I glanced over at my calendar seeing that my period was starting in a few days making me feel a little better. Before my period every month I got cramps and sometimes they were a little harsh.

"You okay baby?" I jumped hearing Reggie at the door making me place my hand over my chest as he laughed. "Stop!" I said in a whiny voice. "Why you up so late?" He asked coming into the bathroom with me wrapping his arms around my waist. "I woke up feeling sharp pains in my stomach. I think it's just my period coming." I said. He looked hesitant looking around the bathroom making me slowly close the toilet lid. I wasn't telling this man I just threw up because he was going to do the most and make me paranoid.

"Well come on back to bed baby and I'll rub on your stomach." He said rubbing my little belly making me smile. His hand laying on my stomach felt so right putting me at ease. "Okay baby, I'll be in there in a minute." I said looking over my shoulder to peck his lips. "Hurry yo fine ass up." He smacked my ass walking off making me laugh.

I watched as he went to lay back in bed making me hurry to flush the toilet and wash my hands.

__________________DONT BE SUSPICIOUS👀🌚

I zipped up my boots standing up to give myself a 360 in the mirror. I was looking good tonight but felt like shit, my stomach was poking a little more than usually because I was bloated.

"Your song is about to come on boo, what's wrong?" Peaches asked moving the hair from my face. "Girl the before period cramps are just kicking my ass right now." I said waving it off. "Mm. You sure bitch?" He smirked looking me up and down making me look her up and down. "What you tryna say?" I asked making her laugh. "You sure you not pregnant sis?" She asked folding her arms making my heart drop to my ass.

"Nah. It's no way." I said quietly thinking to myself. "I got a pregnancy test in my bag if you want it girl, you know I won't tell nobody." She said making me slowly nod my head. She walked off to her locker to get it. Peaches wasn't my bestie but that was my bitch and we looked out for each other in these club walls.

About a minute later she was back, "let's go to the bathroom. I don't need these hoes in my business." I said walking to the back where there were less eyes.

"All you gotta do is dip the stick in pee in within five minutes you'll know." She said handing it over. "Bitch I'm have to take this at home because if I don't somebody gone be calling the ambulance to pick my ass up." I said making her laugh but I was serious. If it was a possibility then I wanted to know in the comfort of my home, not a club.

"I feel you sis, just make sure you invite me to the baby shower." She said. I rolled my eyes, "girl me and Reggie are not having a baby so hold all that." I laughed. "You saying that now." She smiled sneakily before walking off making me shake my head and giggle. I tucked the pregnancy test between my boobs before going back to my vanity sneaking it in my bag.

After saying a short prayer I gathered myself together getting ready for this dance.

The Dj cut over the music a few seconds later introducing me to the crowd.

Est Gee x Moneybagg yo- special played making me come out full with energy.

I walked out on to stage clapping my hands together getting the crowd hype as I climbed up the pole. I went to the top dropping down fast but catching myself before hitting the stage shaking my ass. Money rained over me making me smile, I got on all fours twerking to the music.

I flipped my hair getting on my tippy toes "riding" the pole as I ran my hands seductively down my body. Although I was dancing and killing it I couldn't help but to think about what Peaches said to me in the locker room. It's been a week since Reggie shot the club up and it was no way in hell I could be pregnant this early? I didn't know the exact science behind that shit but I knew it was too soon to know.

I clapped my heels together shaking my legs as the men put tips in my gstring.

I stood up gracefully circling back around the pole one more time before ending the dance.

As soon as the song ended I quickly collected my bread putting it in my mini MK bag. Reggie got it for me since he cracked on my last bag so bad.

"Girl you killed that shit." Ari said as I walked up to the bar making me smile. "Thank you girl, but I'm need a shot or three. A bitch feel like she three hundred pounds." I said slowly getting up on the barstool. She laughed sliding me the shot of Casamigos, I wasted no time throwing the stop back.

"Uuuah!" I gagged putting my hand over my chest trying to keep it down. "You okay?" Ari asked looking concerned. I slowly nodded my head slowly pushing the alcohol back down my throat. "I-I'm fine." I said fanning myself feeling weak. "Are you sure sis? Do I need to call Reggie and tell him to pick your ass up?" She questioned walking from around the bar to help me sit up.

"No. I'm okay, I swear." I said sitting up and just like someone hit the eject button I threw up on the floor making Ari jump back just barely missing her shoes. "Oh shit! Yes. I'm definitely calling Reggie!" She said quickly grabbing me napkins so I could clean myself off. She began wiping up the mess off the floor making me feel so bad that I could cry. "I'm sorry." I said trying to help her but she stopped me. "Go clean yourself up, don't worry about this. I'll text Reggie to come get you." She stated.

"Okay." I said hesitantly walking back to the dressing room.

I grabbed my bag sliding on my sweats laying my head down at my vanity.

"God I'm too bad of a bitch right now to be a mommy." I looked up saying with tears threatening to escape my eyes.

About  40 minutes passed by making me doze off waiting on Reggie.

"Baby. Baby!" I felt my body being shook making my eyes slowly flutter open. "Whaaaat." I groaned slowly sitting up seeing it was Reggie making me roll my eyes. "You were supposed to be here an hour ago." I said standing up and grabbing my bag. "I'm sorry baby, I came as soon as I could. I had some business I needed to take care of." He said making me scoff and walk off with him behind me.

"What's wrong?" He asked stopping me before we left the locker room. "You had business to handle here." I said feeling the tears finally escape from my eyes. "Baby I'm sorry, I'm getchu home and be there all night." He said hugging me tight. "Can we just go?" I asked looking up at him. "We can." He said kissing my forehead, grabbing my duffel bag from me.

We made our way out the parking lot of the club driving to my house. I rested my head against the window wondering if I should tell him what's been going on. That's if Ari didn't already tell him.

He glanced over at me placing his hand on my thigh. "What happened?" He asked again. "I've been throwing up Reggie." I said raising my voice a little looking over at him. "What you mean throwing up?" He asked trying to play slow. "I threw up this morning and tonight trying to drink Casamigos." I said making him laugh making me look at him across his head.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Marlicia yo ass ain't pregnant, you just cramping right now baby." He said trying to bypass the possibility. "I'm just saying, your period hasn't even came yet so we can't go thinking whatever." He said making me slowly nod my head. It felt better knowing that there was a possibility that I was just tripping.

Shit is about to start picking up like I said, so best believe the curve balls are about to activate 🤣🤣. Do y'all think Marlcia is fr with child now or is this just another scare? Is it too soon?

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes....