SHUT UP AND EAT ME!

I rolled over in bed listening to Jhene Aiko-Livingroom flow through my AirPods feeling weak. I hadn't spoke to Reggie in three days and I couldn't lie like it was easy going without him.
My anger didn't come from him fucking someone it came from him fucking someone so messy and someone who works with me. Kesha was a walking STD and a cum bucket, all she was good for was what held between her legs.

My phone rung for the tenth time with his number and face.

"Estúpida bastarada." I mumbled chunking my phone phone across the pillow. I didn't even want to show my face at the club anymore. The amount of embarrassment I felt made me want to crawl in a shell.

*BANG BANG BANG!

I heard loud knowing on my door making me hop up.

"Marlicia open this damn door!" I heard Reggie making me roll my eyes. I pulled my robe over me tying it before walking down the hall to my door.
"No Reggie! Get the fuck away from my door!" I yelled. "You not answering a nigga calls and shit, got me out here looking crazy. I miss you girl!"
I blushed sticking my tongue out. "Reggie leave me alone, go to Kesha house!" I peeped through the blinds watching the twisted face he made making me weak. "I'm not worried about that girl, I want you. I love you, I don't like this silence shit baby. A nigga can barely think with you running across my mind." I turned my back laying my head against the door. "I'm sorry, give me another chance to show you wassup."
"Reggie I don't like my feelings being toyed with, it's either you're here with me or not. I don't have time for games." I said seriously. Everything that I'm trying to achieve the last thing I need is a heartbreak.

"Marliciaaaa." He dragged putting his hand on the door. "Just open the door for me. A nigga ain't gone fuck you over, I love you and only you. I wanna be the only one you love."

I slowly unlocked it stepping away from the door.

Reggie twisted the knob opening the door seeing Marlicia standing there in a robe. His eyes scanned her curvy body as his heart pounded.
Marlicia dropped the red robe making it pool around her feet. Reggie bit down on his juicy lips looking at her perky titties and fat ass. "Eyes up here." Marlicia commanded making him look with hooded eyes. He wanted Marlicia in the worst way right now. "Come here." She taunted moving her index finger back and forth.

"Damn you perfect." He walked up running the tips of his fingers down her hips and thighs. Marlicia's pussy felt like honey, sticky and wet. But she knew she wanted to only tease him and get him up, Reggie was going to be whipped soon.

"You can't touch me." She gently shoved his hands back. "Girl stop playing." He reached for her again trying to get a kiss but she swerved him mushing his head. "You in this bitch butt ass naked looking like a Honey Nut Cheerio and smelling like heaven and you want to tease a nigga?" I laughed rolling my eyes, being serious with Reggie was impossible.
"I want you to eat my pussy and don't stop until I say so." Marlicia pulled him closer by his shirt. "Oh yeah?" Reggie's dick was standing at attention, all eleven inches of him. Marlicia was always blunt and straight forward and that's what turned him on even more.
"You need to get some of this dick and stop playing." He grabbed her hand shoving it in his pants.

"Oh!" Marlicia exclaimed caught off by the size of his penis. She knew Reggie was big but not that big. "What's wrong?" He asked knowing it wasn't because he stank. "Reggie your dick is ... big." She said in a way she couldn't believe.

"Big and gentle, how you want it love?" My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. Reggie knew Marlicia wasn't ready for what he had to offer just yet. Plus he wanted to give her the perfect date just like she imagined.

"Girl I missed you." Reggie picked her up as she wrapped her thick thighs around his tatted torso. "I missed you too baby." She beamed kissing him passionately as he blindly led them to her bedroom.

He laid her on the bed gently not wasting time to kiss every curve on her body. "Ssss.. babe." Marlicia quietly moaned as he cupped her small boobs in his hands flicking his tongue across her erected nipples. This was a hell of an apology.

___________________SPEND LIFE WITH ME💖

"So I take it that we good now?" He looked up at me as he sat between my legs. "After that..." I sighed having flashbacks. "Baby we're better than good." He laughed nodding his head. I was retwisting his dreads before he cut his hair. His hair always grew back so quickly, I knew with my good hair and his our babies wouldn't have to worry about hair.

"You know I'm serious about us Marlicia. I know a nigga got his ways but you slow me down. It feel good knowing I can come over here and get love." I cracked a smile feeling my stomach get butterflies. "And I'm glad I can be that for you cause when you're here with me, you make me feel like the safest girl in the world." I said parting his hair down the middle. "Girl you know I gotchu for life." He looked up puckering his lips and I gladly gave my man a kiss.

"Man where the pizza at though? A nigga hungry as fuck." He groaned rubbing his stomach making me laugh and roll my eyes. "Didn't we just call it in? You'll be okay Reginald." He snapped his neck at me making me bust out laughing cause I already knew what he was about to say. "Girl you know my name Reggie, stop playing." He smacked his lips.

"Your mother named you Reginald not no fucking Reggie!" I said poking him with the comb. "Poke me again and I'm poke you with something else." I stopped turning my lip up at him. "Yeah!" He said like he really did something.

"Boy hush! Turn around so I can do your hair. Before one of these dreads magically disappear." I joked. "I got 58 dreads don't play." He said. "Boyyyy!" I laughed shaking my head. You thought women didn't play about their hair I bet a man didn't play about his. It was almost illegal to even look at their hair.

"So guess who called me the other day." He said making me think. "Your uncle?" I asked knowing that's the only person he really spoke to. His mom didn't want much to do with him since he was in the streets and his dad was bad news. "Nawl, my bitch ass daddy." I shook my head rolling my eyes. "How much money he wants now?" I swear I hated a dead beat I grew up raised by one and it's not fun. Just thinking about my mom and Charles still being together despite everything made me want to puke.

"He didn't even ask for money this time. He in trouble." He turned around facing me. "What kind of trouble Reggie? Don't be putting yourself out there for this man, I understand he's your father bu-." He stopped me by putting his hand up. "I know all this love but it sound serious this time. He told me it wasn't no shit to be saying over the phone so I'm go pick him up tomorrow from the airport." I slowly nodded my head full with defeat. Reggie still yearned for that father and son relationship and I couldn't blame him but at some point he has to see that his father is his downfall. It's funny how dead beat parents only show up to get something from you or when they're in trouble.

"Alright baby I'm let it go but if he hurts your feelings this time me and him going to have a talk!" I said as firm as I could.

"Ight man." He waved it off but I was serious. Reggie's head is clouded right now but I was seeing clear for him.

Short part but hey it's an update and not a very bad one if you ask me... Let's just hope that this visit Reggie's father isn't up to no good. And if he is Marlicia's knocking his lights out lol.

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes...