GRANNY, GRANNY

1 Week Later...

I rolled over in bed feeling for Reggie but he wasn't there making my eyes slowly flutter open. "Reggie!" I groaned scratching my back. Lately I've been feeling like a bus hit me, only because of the morning sickness.

A few seconds later I could hear him walking down the hall, "wassup?" He asked with a spatula in his hand. "Oh my God! Reggie!" I said gagging, fanning my nose, "W-what?!" He asked looking around confused. "That bacon smell like ass, please leave." I said grabbing the blanket quickly using it as a mask. "Well damn, what you want to eat for breakfast then?" He said making me feel bad, knowing him he was in the kitchen all morning putting together a meal.

"Something simple like pancakes and a steak." I said feeling my stomach growl just thinking about it. "You want a nigga to turn into Gordan Ramsey and cook steak?" He asked with his thumbs pointing back to the kitchen over his shoulders. "Yes bae, please!" I said laughing. "Man ight, lucky my baby need to eat." He said walking towards the door, "just for that some breakfast potatoes too." I laughed walking off to the bathroom.

Today we didn't have much to do so we were going to pay Reggie's grandmother a visit to tell her the news. I knew she was going to be excited, she always loved me and took me in. I started the shower rubbing sleep from my eye, I stripped from my clothes admiring my baby bump. I was sixteen weeks tomorrow and showing, I found it odd but some women start to show as early as fourteen.

I stepped in the shower letting the water run over my face, head and body instantly waking up.

A few minutes later I was out the shower, blow drying and brushing my hair.

After getting dressed I opened the door smelling the tasty aroma of steak hit my nostrils making my stomach growl.

I quickly slipped on my house shoes and made my way to the kitchen.

"Baby it smells so good in here." I said wrapping my arms around him, resting my head on his back. "You know a nigga a jack of all trades. How you feeling this morning?" He asked glancing over his shoulder. "Better after the shower I just took, that bacon just wasn't sitting well with me. The baby doesn't like it." I said making him laugh.

"Man I can't wait to see my grandma face when we tell her. I wonder how my grand dad gon' take it though." He said focusing hard on the breakfast potatoes making me grab his arm. "Hey." I turned him to face me. "I'm pretty sure he'll take it just as good as Ms. Williams will, don't be nervous and overthink it too much Reggie." I said caressing his hand. "You right, I ain't gone think too much on it and kill the mood. Another thing I'm ready for is this grand opening though, ready to see yo fine, pregnant ass in a dress." He said smiling sneakily making me laugh and roll my eyes. "I'm ready for it too, Ari agreed to helping me cook, I swear you lucky I love yo bald head ass." I said making him laugh. "Girl quit playing like I ain't got mo' hair than you." He shook the pineapple style that was in his locs making me cackle.

"Boy you wish you did, anyway, are we all set for the grand opening? You know I like to make sure everything is in order so no mistakes happen." I said knowing Reggie didn't double-check with the Dj because I did yesterday. "Woman I got this... if I can manage over fifteen grown ass niggas, I can manage my own grand opening." He said like he was offended. "Okay. I won't say nothing else." I said putting my hands up and shaking my head. I was going to see how long he could go this weekend without asking me where everything is at this party.

__________________________________________________________GRANDBABIES💕

I looked out the window as we traveled down the back country roads of Georgia to get to Reggie's grandparent's house. I had a lot on my mind with this whole party thing and my baby. A big part of me wanted family around me for love and support during this pregnancy but I also had no time for the bs. I guess I could reach out to my mother just to see what she's on and then make my decision from there.