MORE THAN GBR PART.2

"Okay you guys! Since I have you all outside let's play some games before the sun sets and it gets too cold!" Ari announced over the microphone making all of us laugh and clap.

"The first game is going to be "Change That Baby!", the objective of this game is to see who can change the baby the fastest." She said pointing over to the tables making us all look. There were two baby dolls and a pac of newborn diapers on the table with ropes.

"Pssh! I got this shit." Reggie said nodding his head making me laugh. "But the catch is, you can only use one hand!" Ari announced making Reggie's face screw up. "Oh hell nawl." He said making me bust out laughing. "Oh no, you got this. Remember?" I teased making him chuckle.

"Any volunteers?!" Ari asked waiting.

"Go up there baby!" I encouraged patting on his back excited and ready to laugh at him. "Yeah, gone on up there bro!" Lijah encouraged patting him on the back making us laugh. "Fine!" He said throwing his hands up walking to the tables. "I'll go!" Mr. Williams threw up his two fingers making me look shocked. "Okay grandpa!" I said making him laugh as he walked to the tables with Reggie.

"Lord that man ain't changed a diaper in over twenty years." Reggie's grandma said putting her hands over her mouth and shaking her head making us all laugh.

"You sure this what you want?" Reggie asked taking off his jacket getting ready. "Boy I use to change your diapers, are you sure this what you want!?" Mr. Williams said rolling up his sleeves and spreading his legs to get closer to the table. "Come on then." Reggie laughed dapping him up.

"Okay guys, are you ready!...." Ari yelled over the microphone making them focus like they were in the championship. Foo tied their hand behind their backs, after checking the ropes he gave Ari a thumbs up letting her know everything is good. "Get set! Go!" She announced making them hurry to grab the dolls.

"Come on baby! You got this!" I yelled cheering and clapping. We laughed watching Reggie toss the baby like a hot potato and Mr. Williams struggle to even get the diaper open. "This is too funny." I said laughing and shaking my head. "This shit is hilarious, girl you got your hands full." Peaches said making me chuckle.

Out the corner of my eyes I could see people walking through the patio door making me turn my head all the way. The butterflies full with nervousness fluttered my stomach seeing that it was my mom, a girl behind her that seemed like she didn't want any interactions or she was nervous, with Charles looking a fool right by her side. The girl wore a blue top with jeans, she had long curly hair that flowed down her back and she looked my age or a little older. She was slim and tall, almost like Ari.

I mugged seeing Charles in a black shirt making me cut my eyes. "Girl who is that?" Peaches asked whispering. "Girl that's my mom and her draining ass nigga who clearly don't understand the dress code." I said making her laugh as I walked off to greet them.

Reggie and his grandfather were still going at it and at this point the game needed a timer.

"Hi mom." I said smiling making her do the same. "Hi baby, you look gorgeous." She said grabbing my hands and stepping back to get the full look. "Thank you, thank you!" I said blushing. It felt good but weird that we were even doing this, that may sound like a broken record but it was real feelings. "Doesn't she look beautiful Charles." My mom asked looking up to him for validation.

He looked me up and down tucking his hand into the khaki slacks, "you look alright baby girl." He said sucking his teeth making me cringe. "Mm. Thanks." I said trying to play nice and not throw up.

"What is going on over there?" My mom asked laughing and pointing to the crowd. "Oh, we're playing a few games before the sun comes down. Right now they're trying to change a baby's diaper, it's really a Barbie doll though." I said making her laugh. "Hot ass mess." She said making me snicker.

"What's going on over here?" I looked over seeing Lijah as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I looked over at him watching him mug Charles as he did the same. "My God, boy have you grown." My mom looked up at Lijah amazed, gripping his shoulders. Lijah looked taken back by her sudden embrace making me want to laugh, I knew mom being nice was suspicious.

"That's what three and a half years do for ya." He said hugging her neck making me smile.

"Yo, who dat?" Lijah asked mom pointing to the girl sitting at the tables eating finger foods. She looked back at the girl with an unreadable expression as if they didn't walk in together. She snapped her head back in our direction with what seemed like guilt over her face as she tried to think of words.

"Baby did you see me win!? I told you I was gone get that shit done!" Reggie yelled running up all excited making us look at him. "You won foreal?" I asked surprised laughing. "It was a tough battle but I won the war." He said making Lijah and my mom laugh.

"Nice to see y'all can make it." Reggie said referring to my mom and Charles. "Thank you for inviting us, this is a beautiful home. All of this looks good." She said making me and Reggie smile. "Thank you, enjoy yourselves, we got plenty of food and games if you feeling competitive." Reggie said making her laugh. "We playing catch the flag, maybe you can keep up if yo back still ain't hurting." Reggie said slickly to Charles making me and Lijah bust out laughing.

"I'm a forty-eight year old man, I don't run with young cats. Back in my prime I could take you down though." He said, confident, giving Reggie a smug look, I knew these two were going to have it out eventually. And maybe that's what he needed, and to be in the presence of a real man.

"Easy old man." Reggie said being sarcastic, holding his hands up in protest making me gently push his arm and laugh to let him know that's enough. I could tell my mom was getting uncomfortable and I didn't want him taking that out on her later.

"Okay well I think Ari about to announce the next game." Reggie said grabbing my hand ready to pull me away. "Okay, well I guess y'all have fun! Come join!" I said laughing as Reggie picked up the pace.

"Boy what is wrong with you? Why are you in a hurry?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy. "You just looked like you needed to be taken away for a minute." He said rubbing my shoulders gently making me smile. "Thank you, just seeing Charles here with a black shirt make me wanna go off." I told him making him chuckle. "Niggas like that so bitter they go the opposite you say, ain't go shit else better to do." He said making me nod slowly, agreeing. "Yeah you're right, other than that I'm glad everyone was able to make it. Sorry that your father couldn't make it." I told Reggie rubbing his back.

"Yeah, he claim he got caught up with some shit but I'm not trippin' off that. This day is about you and the beautiful life we're bringing into this fucked up world hoping to make shit a little better." He said making me smile.

"Who that is?" Reggie asked narrowing his eyes at the girl. "I don't even know, she walked in with mom and Charles so I was just asking her that but you walked up cutting in." I said. "Well my bad." He said sarcastically making me laugh and roll my eyes.

I watched the girl in the distance as she laughed and spoke over the phone. She looked too young to be one of mom's friends and I just know she didn't run off to get a girlfriend to make Charles happy. Whoever she was, mom was acting weird and nervous, so I knew she had to be someone close.

Everybody is trying to figure out who this girl is👀what are y'all thinking? The Gender Reveal may be revealing something else soon. Next part we'll see....

COMMENT&VOTE😘🔥

Excuse mistakes....