CRAZY 4 U

Linsey in MM...

I stretch my arms looking over at the empty bed making me take Reggie's pillow and hug it. He's been on the go since the grand opening trying to see what Linsey knows. It almost reminds me of the when he was at that warehouse, I hated it. Reggie was a family man, a sweet man, funny, grateful, he bends over backwards for me and wouldn't have it any other way. I was just ready for peace.

I rolled over instantly feeling my full bladder making me fast walk to the bathroom.

I swear this baby was starting to actually feel like one. I had a doctors appointment in two more weeks and of course I'm excited. The gender reveal was still happening and I decided to continue to stay in my own lane when it comes to my mother. Sometimes you have to look at family as regular, everyday people and when you do that you have to ask yourself. "Is that a person I would have in my life if we weren't related?" And if the answer was no then you should know what to do next.

After peeing and washing my hands I brushed my teeth and did my daily admiration for my body. Pregnancy was looking good on me, at least that's what Reggie says to me. His grandma thinks it's a boy the way my hips are but I'm cool with a healthy baby.

"Yo! Baby! Where you at?!" I heard Reggie's voice travel through the house making me smile. I pulled down the big T-shirt over the boy shorts going into the bedroom. "I'm in here." I said hearing his footsteps grow closer. My heart still skipped beats knowing he was coming over or just getting in. I loved his company.

"My bad I had to dip like that this morning, I been scoping out a cop I'm interested in handling." He said making me suddenly get cotton mouth. "Well how do you know he can be handled." I asked folding my arms. "He's been on other's payroll before and he just somebody going for the highest bidder. All I need is a little information and see what kind of case they're building against me, if it's a case." He said. "This motherfucka' slimy though so I gotta do my homework a little bit. I don't wanna walk in blind without knowing everything I need to know about him." He said taking out his phone showing me a picture of the cop.

He was an older white guy who clearly didn't want to give up the hair around his edges. He wore big glasses and dressed like it was still the eighties.

"I hope there's nothing against you and the bitch was just being weird. Your plan sounds solid and I'm trusting you." I said resting my hands on his chest. "It's so sexy when you say you trust a nigga." He grabbed my face and started pecking my lips making me laugh. He gripped my hips firmly as the kiss deepened making my clit throb through these panties.

His hands hovered lazily over my stomach as he explored what was underneath the big tshirt. "Mm, girl I been missing you. It's been a long ass four days." He said making me giggle that he remembered but then again I was counting too. "I want you to make love to me." I said grabbing his belt unfastening them and the jeans he had on.

"Sss fuuhck." Reggie moaned as I shoved my hand down his pants stroking his big dick. "Bring yo fine ass here girl." He said biting his bottom lip before picking me up making his dick spring freely as he carried me to the bed.

He laid me down on the bed climbing between my legs, parting them with his knees. His wet kisses sent shock waves through my body as he planted them along my panty line and inner thighs.

"Mm. Reggie I love you." I moaned intertwining our fingers together in one hand as he pulled the boy shorts off with the other. "I love you too baby." He said before dipping his head between my thighs, twirling his hot, wet tongue between my folds. "Aaah yes." I whimpered feeling my back begin to arch, Reggie always ate it good so it made me more excited.

His tongue fastly lapped over my clit making me hold onto his locs tight. "Mm! Yes baby, right there." I moaned as he pushed my hips forward putting my pussy more in his face. My moans and groans filled the walls as he continued to eat me like he was starving. His fingers scissored my nipples as he gave them a light squeeze making me feel like I was about to bust.