WORK TO DO

3Days Later...

"I can't believe that nigga couldn't just tell me him and Ari was fooling around. I knew this nigga was walking around this bitch with his chest buffed for a reason." Foo said passing me the blunt making me chuckle. "Lijah just a hot head sometimes son, always walking around with a point to prove. But that's why I fuck with him though." I said ashing out the window.

We were posted up in the back of Frenchy's club waiting for the exchange. Frenchy said his people in DC were going crazy over that shit and we were processing more coke than a crackhead could count. Big O and Richie were right on the side of me, we just took separate cars for safety reasons.

"I'm knowing son, I'm talk to him and let him know it's all good. I got a new bitch and she badder." He said sitting back with a smirk making me blow the smoke side eyeing him. "Nigga what bitch?" I asked making him laugh but I was serious. I knew this nigga been low key every since he got shot, I just thought it was because he was fighting his demons. Whole time he on demon time.

"Her name Rue and I really fuck with her." He said making me look at him funny then laugh. "Nigga don't tell me you done caught feelings!?!?" I said laughing out loud grabbing his shirt making him chuckle. "Man I done caught feelings for the girl, chill bruh." He said still smiling hard. "Man how y'all meet? When did this happen?" I asked.
"Man it really happened after Ari left me, I was still going through shit. And I'm not gone lie, I was depressed but Rue was my physical therapist and she made me feel like I was still a person." He said.

"She didn't make me feel like a gangsta off the streets squeezing a trigger, not a punk, not handicap. She really fuck with me dawg." He said smiling and nodding his head. "Yeah!" I said laughing, dapping him up. "Well my nigga if you happy then I'm happy." I said honest to God. "Preciate it bru' I be wanting to bring her around and shit but I know our group already locked in. Knowing Marlicia and Ari they'd been don' bullied the girl." He said making me laugh. "Man I don't know, Ari kinda gotta bite that bullet." I said shrugging. She wasn't thinking about keeping the peace playing both sides with my niggas. Don't get me wrong, Ari was still my little sister but I know some foul shit when I see it and I'm call it out every time. "And don't worry about Marlicia, she gone be Ight." I said.

"Nigga okay." Foo scoffed laughing.

We seen two white Tahoes circle around the club making me get out the car. Foo went to the trunk grabbing the product sitting it on the ground in front of us.

"Let's get this money." O said dropping his bags in front too. "Hell yeah." I said dapping him up.

"What's up." Frenchy hopped out the car fixing his gear. "Wassup nigga?" I walked up dapping him up. "Shit, nothing but this money. We keep going at this rate we taking over baby." He joked dapping up Foo and Big O.

"That's what I like to hear, you keep bringing the clientele we keep supply." I said dropping the duffle bags at his feet. He happily picked up the bag waving his two fingers in the air making his men unload the money from the back of the truck in black duffle bags. "Nice doing business with you niggas." Frenchy said before saluting.

After taking the rest of the product they left leaving us alone in the parking lot.

"Since business flowing, we can talk about taking them niggas out now." I turned to O and Richie saying. O looked at me with a smirk on his face, "shi we can make the move next week cuz if you serious." He said.

"Nigga I'm as serious as a pregnancy test." I said making Richie and Foo laugh. O slowly nodded his head, "we gone meet in two days to talk about this shit. I need these niggas gone before another Monday." I said looking around at them hoping the understood how important this was.