✨ITS GONE BE ONE OF THEM NIGHTS✨ PRT.1

2 Days Later🌺

I was up early in the morning getting my day started. Reggie was still knocked out in bed so I decided to surprise him with breakfast. I had honey made flaky biscuits, grits, eggs, bacon, different berries, sausage, and Minute Maid juice.

I knew he could eat so this was going to be plenty.

Having him over has been so peaceful for me so far. But it's been getting harder and harder to keep his hands off of me. I swear I'm getting poked every other night he stays over. "A nigga gone get blue balls fucking with you." That's exactly what he would say to me. He just didn't know how good it's going to be after our first time.

"Damn. It's smelling good." He walked in the kitchen with just his briefs on rubbing his eyes. My mouth grew watery seeing his big dick bulge from his underwear. I scanned over his body admiring every last bit of it. God definitely took his time.

"Thank you, I figured we eat and you tell me about the meeting with your dad." I slid the plate over to him kind of speeding that last part up. "Huh?" He paused eating his eggs. "Reggie do not play with me." I said glancing over at him. "Cause if you can huh you can hear!" He smacked his lips. He hated when I said that but it was true.

"I think he tryna play me." He looked up at me with flared nostrils and a tight jaw. I could tell it angered and hurt him to think such a thing. "Why do you say that?" I got closer to him getting in between his legs as he sat on the bar stool. "He made up some bullshit story about how he holding weight for the Mexicans out in Cali, and how some niggas "robbed" him and he owe them fifty thousand dollars. My thing is why them Mexicans didn't beat yo ass half to death for not giving up the niggas who robbed you?"

He asked getting me to thinking also. "Well did you give him the money?" I asked. "Hell no!" He said smacking his lips. "I got something planned for whenever I do though. Im put Lijah on his trail if you don't mind?" He asked. "I don't mind, just make sure you not sending him into no war zone." He nodded his head pecking my lips.

"In the mean time." He mumbled pulling out his phone searching through things. A few seconds later he handed me his phone immediately making my eyes light up.

"Papi! You got us reservations at Bacchanalia?! Te quiero." I grabbed his face kissing him all over his face hopping up in his lap. "I love you too girl." He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist. Bacchanalia was one of the most exclusive restaurants in Atlanta. "How long did you have this planned?" I asked eyeballing him playfully. "Every since you told me you wanted to eat there. I know it's been open for a minute but I been saving for a special night like this." He said making me speechless. Reggie was the type of man to hear you say it and go get it or do it for you. That was one of the things I admired most about him.

I lightly kissed his lips as we both moved to the rhythm of love. His big hand gripped my ass with his other tangled in my curly hair as we kissed with more passion. I loved this man like I had been with him since forever and I didn't want it to ever end.

"Well it's definitely special." I smiled. "Oooo! I gotta get a dress! Some new shoes! My hair! My-.." I went on and on thinking about how I needed to set up a wax appointment like ten minutes ago. "Baby! Baby! Marlicia!" Reggie waved his hands trying to get me to cool down. "I'm sorry." I laughed. "You good! Just calm
down, I know you need to do all that so while I get myself together, get you right." He pulled out a black and gold card making my eyes twinkle.

"The card?" I asked shocked. "Yeah, you my girl now. Get your dress and everything else. Make sure you get it all." He said. At this point I felt like Christmas came early. I was definitely about to enjoy this shopping trip and Ariana was coming with me!

______________PAMPER ME💅🏾👠👜

"Bitch you making me wanna cry to Foo and ask him why the fuck he ain't taking me out to a nice restaurant then taking me home to beat my cheeks up!" Ariana pouted making me laugh.
"Girl when I tell you it was a complete surprise. I got a handful of shopping bags already and not even half done. Still haven't gotten a text message to tell me to stop." We both laughed as we went to the other store.

So far I had my fit for tonight and my heels. I stopped by Bath&Body Works to get me a few smell goods. I wanted to smell like a nigga dreams and get eaten like a buffet. All I had to do was get lingerie for tonight and a wax

We walked into Victoria Secret and I instantly spotted this red hot lace two piece set making me fall in love. "Ariana!" I gasped running up next to it to show her. "Oooo sis! If you don't get it I will!" I laughed looking through the sets for my size. "Girl it's a blue one over here and I know they got your size!" I said making her look through them too.

"Oh! You know we throwing a party at the club  this weekend?" She asked making me jerk my head back and look at her. "No. Nobody told me anything, why are we doing a party?" I asked. "Bitch it's Future's after party." She almost made me laugh catching myself.
"I don't even know him in real life but I hope they don't think I'm dancing for that asshole." I rolled my eyes just thinking about his trolling ass.
"Girl you better make yo money, personal issues can come later." She said bringing me back to my senses. "You right, I might as well get some money off of it." I continued looking at the bras and panties knowing I needed some more.

Eventually we were completely done with shopping and on our way to my wax appointment which didn't take long at all. I swear getting a wax was not for the weak, it felt like how I imagine getting a glued wig snatched off. I had to make sure I still had it intact down there.

Ariana dropped me off at home now I was getting everything ready for my relaxing shower. Reggie decided to get ready at his place which gave us personal time before this special night he planned for us. I felt my stomach flutter with butterflies and I felt my kitty purr just thinking about him.

Both Reggie and Marlicia were looking forward to what the night had planned for them. Reggie looked in the mirror cleaning up his line with a razor feeling his heart pound through his chest. He wasn't nervous about rolling up on a hoe but Marlicia.. she was different. He never took a girl out before or spent as much time and money with any other woman. I mean he broke his grandma off from time to time but it still didn't amount.

Very short... but you'll live,😜🤣 part two coming soon so enjoy this tease full of anticipation.

COMMENT&VOTE🔥😘

Excuse mistakes...