✨IT'S GONE BE ONE OF THEM NIGHTS✨PRT.2

Look at how he looking at her😣😍🥵❤️‍🔥

I modeled in the tight, black, mini dress with my back out feeling myself. I had a black lace thong underneath that I knew wasn't going to last long. And of course my heels matched with his diamond choker around my neck. My perfume smelt so good and I looked so good I'd fuck my self.

My stomach felt so bubbly and I was so nervous. This was a big deal to me, not only that it was Reggie taking me out but that this was our first real date. My biggest fear was things turning out wrong after this, you know after niggas get the cookie they start acting. Hopefully that wasn't the case here.

__________ NARRATED FOR EXTREME DETAIL👅💦🍑🍆

I heard a knock at the door making me excited. I checked my hair one last time making sure it was still cute.

I swung open the door instantly wanting to melt in my panties. "Reggie." I said tongue tied because he cleaned up nice. Don't get me wrong he could dress but I never seen him in a suit and tie before.

"Damn girl." He looked me up and down licking his lips like I was a juicy steak.

Reggie couldn't lie like Marlicia wasn't looking like a full course meal. He wanted to say fuck the restaurant and eat her instead. The way her ass and perky titties sat up in that dress. "Thank you." Marlicia giggled taking his hand. "You look handsome yourself." She complimented.

"You know I try." He said popping his collar making me laugh. He opened the car door for me and I could feel his eyes glued to my ass making me smirk. "Fine ass." He smacked my ass making me look back him.

"Tryna bake before we eat?" He asked pulling out the pre rolled Backwood from the middle console making me laugh. "Hell yeah." I took it and his lighter sparking it up.

I looked up blowing smoke admiring the night sky. I glanced over at Reggie feeling my body tingle, everything about him was so sexy. The way he leaned back and floated through traffic down to the way his juicy lips kissed the blunt. Just like he knew I was watching him he slid his hand to my inner thigh drawing lazy circles.

Like it was a reflex I closed my legs feeling a tingle run up my spine. I wanted to literally crawl into a corner. "Ha. I'm chill." He said slowly taking his hand back. I could tell this was finna be one of them nights.

Soon Reggie and Marlicia arrived at the restaurant. Marlicia felt like she was in a movie seeing all this at once. The building was beautiful and food smelt amazing walking in. The lovely jazz music caressed her ears making her smile. And Reggie was happy just seeing her smile the way she was. It was just how he imagined it.

"Right this way Mrs. and Mr. Williams..."

"I like the way you had that set up with the waiter." I said laughing as he pulled out my chair for me to sit. "I gotta speak that shit into existence, manifest baby!" He raised his hands up smiling making me giggle. "This place is so beautiful Reggie, I feel like a queen sitting up here." We were on a private balcony looking over the city. He grabbed my hand looking me in the eyes, "that's because you are a Queen and I love you." He said making me shed a tear that he quickly wiped away. "You too sexy to be crying girl. I always imagined you like this, even in high school. I knew you were gonna be mine one day and I was gonna be able to share all of this with you." He said grabbing my hand to stand up.

He walked us over to the balcony making me face him. "That's the sweetest shit anyone has ever said to me." I shook my head holding back tears as he held my hands. He went in pulling me close for a passionate kiss making me close my eyes. The way he worked his masterful tongue in my mouth should've been a sin. The kiss deepened as he gripped my ass in the middle getting an easy feel for what's waiting for him. "Mm. Somebody missed me." He broke the kiss with an obnoxious grin on his lips that I couldn't help but to love.