DONT PLAY WITH ME

"Reggie be still or I'm not doing this anymore!" I said popping him with the comb making him hold his neck. "Sss, ah! Girl! How you mad at me because I'm tender head?" He said making me laugh.

"Reggie you're about to piss me off.." I said rubbing my forehead. "I've been on the middle of your head since forever and I'm getting hungry." I said frustrated. "You acting like the food not on the way and put some water on my hair or something." He said. "Well baby can you check it?" I asked feeling my stomach rumbling. "Oh. Now you wanna be sweet to a nigga?" He said pulling out his phone making me laugh. Knowing me I was going to run him crazy this entire pregnancy, it's all love though.

"Sour Patch Kid ass." He mumbled.

"You love this sour patch though." I said getting in his face. "And this ass." "I do." He said laughing, looking up to give me a kiss. Today we were a little busy getting last minute things together for his grand opening. Every since he signed those papers he's been getting things in order with the help of me. I loved planning parties, I use to decorate the stage for our dancers whenever their birthday came up. Made good money doing it too on top of what I was already bringing in as a dancer.

"I'm ready to open this shop man." He said making me smile.

"We have to find a Dj, a bartender, security, a caterer cause you know I'm not about to be there sober and hungry." I said making him laugh. "Man we don't need all that, maybe the Dj but that's it. I'm put Foo
behind the bar, Lorenzo and Patrick gone be security, ain't no nigga stepping in my shit with problems. As far as food.." He turned around looking at me with a big ass Kool-Aid smile making me roll my eyes.

"No Reggie! No!" I said shaking my head immediately. "Baby you cook so fucking good though." He said turning around shaking me gently making me laugh. "I don't care, I'm not about to be on my feet in no hot ass kitchen cooking for eighty niggas. What about I'm pregnant you don't understand?" I asked making him laugh. "You ain't gotta stand up and get Ari to do all the shit for you. This just a big night for me and I want everything and everybody I love there. Including your cooking." He said making me smile and giggle.

"How you just gone volunteer Ari's time? How you know she wanna be cooking herself?" I asked making him smack his lips, "y'all link up for everything else, link up and cook." He said making me smack him with the pillow. "Chill! Chill. I'm just playing." He said laughing with his hands out trying to catch the pillow. "Yeah, you better watch what you say." I said laughing before stuffing the pillow behind my back.

"I'll think about it." I said playfully side eyeing him. "I'll send you to the Spa the next day." He said hoping that'll make me immediately say yes. "I said I'll think about it baby." I said chuckling, he was adamant.

My doorbell rung making Reggie get up knowing it was our food.

It was still pretty early so we just ordered some lunch before going out. If I don't eat before I do a lot of errands I get cranky and being pregnant just added to it.

"This shit smell good as hell." Reggie said walking back in with the Logan's.

He sat the food down on the coffee table in front of us sitting back between my legs. "I'm ready to dig into that loaded sweet potato." I said almost tasting it through the bag. "Don't eat the bag now." Reggie said making me laugh. "Shut up!" I playfully pushed his arm.

________________________I NEED ANSWERS📲🔎

"Oh my God! It's coming along so well!" I said excitedly as Reggie helped me out his truck.