MESSY ASS HOS BRUH!

I looked closely in the mirror finishing my edge up, brushing my line. I didn't trust a barber to do my shit so I learned how to cut my own.

Today I had errands to run before I met up with Marlicia at the club. I made reservations at a nice ass restaurant and booked the best room money could buy. Marlicia had me locked in whether she believed it or not and a nigga was getting blue balls waiting. I knew I wanted Marlicia in my life for a long time. She was my dream girl since I laid eyes on her.

I ran my hand down the black Gucci silky shirt feeling myself. Tonight I was showing my face in my homeboy new club. Frenchy was a cool ass nigga I knew from the streets, he had big dreams and I was proud he was following through with his plan. I asked Marlicia to be my plus one but she was worried about more work than play. Which I felt.

Foo and Lijah was meeting me up there.

A few minutes of floating through traffic I arrived. The club was hot and line wrapped around the building.

I walked up behind the building seeing Foo, Frenchy, and Lijah smoking one. "Wassup man, this shit looks beautiful my nigga!" I dapped him up. "Already man. You know a nigga had to show out. We got some fine ass hoes in this bitch tonight." I chuckled shaking my head. "I'm locked down man, I love my woman." I said immediately feeling tender. "Boy hell nawl! To who?" Frenchy asked laughing. "Man he fucking with Marlicia." Foo nudged him making his eyes grow wide.

"Marlicia? Girl you been chasing since chasing been chasing?" I laughed nodding my head. "Hell yeah, I got that ass." Lijah cut in the circle making all of us look at him. "While you niggas busy talking about my sister I'm finna go get on some ass. You motherfuckers feel free  to write poetry."

"Nigga shut' cho ugly ass up!" I said making us all laugh.

____________STOP FUCKING THESE HOES... IT ONLY MAKES THEM BIG HEADED!

I pulled up to Marlicia's club feeling a little tipsy and horny. A nigga been on his best behavior but I couldn't lie, I loved sex and was missing it. And I knew having it with Marlicia that shit was gone be everything. And I wasn't letting up.

I walked in peeping Ariana drinking at the bar looking sad. "Wassup sis?" I sat down. "Dee is what's wrong! He's trying to get custody of Jr since me and Foo dating." I smacked my lips shaking my head. "Man that nigga alway been a fuckboy, we can handle that shit for you." I've been waiting to get my hands on him anyway. "Nawl I'm good bro, Foo already offered." She weakly laugh. "Aye keep your head up, Jr ain't going nowhere. Where's Marlicia?"

"Thank you, and she's in section B doing pole dances." I nodded walking off.

Me personally it never bothered me that Marlicia strip. Did I wanna mush a nigga head in the wall for looking too hard, hell yeah. I was protective over mine, I could be extra sometimes but that's just cause I love hard.

I stood back in the cut watching her dance. The way her body complimented the pole amazed me. She was a dancer not a bitch who twerk and that's it. She bent over rotating her ass making me stand up straight. These niggas can see that shit next time but it wasn't finna be on my time. I walked up smacking her ass immediately making her turn around with a huge ass mug.

"Nigga who the fu-!" She paused smiling seeing it was me. "Reggie!" She pushed me laughing. "Hey love." I pulled her in giving her a kiss grabbing that ass. Them niggas was watching and hating but I didn't give a fuck.

"I'm glad you here cause I was getting tired of this pole."

"You look good up there, got a nigga wanting it." I grabbed her hand licking my lips. She was looking good in her red two piece. "Are you drunk Reggie?" She asked. "Hell nawl but I'm horny as fuck though." She laughed shaking her head. "Depending on how the night goes you might get some ass." She turned around shaking it and smacking it. "Man hurry up so we can leave. Dinner starts in an hour."
"Okay! Okay! I'm going." She skipped off making me laugh and shake my head. One thing I can say about Marlicia, she was grateful. Even if it was a card she'd light up like you told her she was going on a paid trip. Her heart was made of gold and you don't find that shit around anymore.

I went back over to the bar sitting with my back facing it since Ariana disappeared. I bobbed my head to the music looking around instantly making me regret even walking in here. Kesha messy ass couldn't stay away.

"So you too good to fuck me all of a sudden?" She asked getting loud making me look at her crazy. "Man move around with that dumb shit." I shooed her away turning my head away. "I'm not one of these little bitches you get to play with. Reggie! Look at me!" She snapped making me stand up and get in her face. "Girl I'm need you to chill the fuck out, you know I'm with Marlicia. And before yo messy ass go run and tell she already know. Yo shit was trash I cant even remember it." I admitted. The shit came off harsh but it was true.

"Marlicia could never fuck you how I fuck you. When you done with her young ass come talk to me." She said. Just looking at this hoe made my skin crawl.

"Say that shit to my face bitch!" Marlicia dropped her bag getting ready to swing on Kesha but I grabbed her. "Baby chill!" I swung her around trying to get her away. "Bitch you ain't cut like that!" Kesha spat. "Bitch you wish you could fuck with me. I got everything you want hoe! Man and all." She went around me grabbing a fist full of her hair.

"Baby let go!" I couldn't lie, I liked the fiesty Marlicia. She didn't play when it came to me and I damn sure didn't play about her. "Nawl this bitch been pushing it."
"Aye! What the hell going on?" Ariana came back around the corner high as hell making me wanna bust out laughing but I knew this wasn't the time. "Get this ugly ass hoe out my club." Marlicia finally let go shoving her back.

"Bitch this ain't the last you or yo nigga done seen of me!"

"Getcho ran through ass out!" She snatched her bag off of the floor moving the hair from her face.

"She tripping, she just came over fucking with me." I said. She shook her head looking at me like she was disappointed making me confused. "If you would've kept your dick to yourself she wouldn't be fucking with you Reggie! This is so fucking embarrassing!" She cried running out the doors. My heart sunk deep in my chest seeing her cry, I never wanted her hurt over my actions.

"What the fuck y'all looking at? Y'all baby daddies be in here every week getting dances from these hoes y'all call friends! Worry about why yo' baby ain't seen you in a week and not my friend business!" Ariana shouted making people move around real quick.

"Damn." I shook my head jogging out the door.

"Marlicia!" I yelled seeing her get in the car. "Marlicia!" I knocked on her window but she kept ignoring me. "I never meant to embarrass you, I put that on everything girl." She mugged me rolling the window down. "You could've had anybody Reggie." She sniffed wiping her eyes and nose. "But you got the one bitch who hate on me the most! Then I gotta look at her every time I come to work knowing she had what's supposed to be mine." She sniffed trying to catch her breath. "Just leave me alone Reggie." She shook her head putting the car in drive.

"Marlicia get out the car bruh, you ain't gotta do this." She took off making me jump back and slap the trunk of her car. "Man fuck!"

Reggie better pull out the big guns to win Marlicia back. Kesha is misery and you know misery loves company

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes...