M.O.N.S PART 2

I took a few more hits from the wood before putting it out. I was the first one at the warehouse just to make sure everyone showed up.

I had been blowing up Marlicia's phone but she not picking up. She always had to be right in some shit or it was the end of the world. I could swallow my pride most times but this time I really feel like she's wrong.

"Yo! Yo! Yo!" I looked up seeing Lijah and Patrick come through the door. Patrick was one of my loyal soldiers on the streets. He made sure certain ones stayed in line.

"Wassup. Wassup man?" I dapped both of them up. "Shit. Any word on Foo?" Patrick asked. "He's in stable condition, surgery went well." He nodded his head. "Good man, when I heard, I was filled with anger. He a cool dude, made sure I ate in these streets. I know whover did this better sleep with one eye open." I dapped him up again letting him know I appreciate the words.

Patrick walked off leaving me and Lijah space and opportunity to talk.

"So wassup with you and Ari man? And don't give me all that "what you talking about" bullshit either." He smacked his lips sighing. "Nigga what you talking about?"

I threw my hands in the air shaking my head. He did the complete opposite.

"I'm talking about you and Foo going to war over some bitch!" I got in his face. Ari was my sis but this was some fucked up shit that could fuck up everybody bag. "Chill with that bitch word nigga." He pointed his fingers in my face making me push him back.

"Nigga wassup, you tryna roll?" Lijah asked snatching his jacket off making me back up and look him up and down. "Man..." I laughed. "Put that fucking coat back on cause we both know I can beat Yo ass." I said confidentiality ready to stand on my word.

"You scare these other niggas but you don't scare me dawg. Tryna check me about a bitch I'm fucking. That nigga Foo feeling some type of way tell him to holla at me!" He snatched his jacket up.

"Look man, no disrespect but you and Foo too locked in to be crossing him over some pussy. All this ass out here and you gotta get that? Do Marlicia know?" I asked.

"Nawl man she don't know and that's how it need to stay. As far as Ari goes, that's none of your business. Foo just need to know what he has before it's gone." He walked off making me look at him crazy. This was messy and I needed Marlicia to talk to her friend for real.

Slowly but for surely everyone started to arrive and sit in the conference room making me appear.

Everybody grew quiet as I stood at the front of the room with Lijah next to me. He was still my brother but even brothers needed a reality check.

"First off I wanna thank all of you for coming here tonight. I know you missing out on money so I'm not gone keep you too long." I cleared my throat looking around the room at everyone's face.

"As yall may heard Foo got shot by MFB. All I'm hearing is some murder for hire bullshit but I need more than that. I need yall ears to the fucking ground for my brotha' man. Anything yall may hear report that shit to Lijah or Patrick." I said making it short and sweet.

I seen a hand go up in the back of the room making me look through the crowd. "What you got to say Ace?" I asked as he moved forward. Ace was a younging tryna make sure his sister and his mama eat. That's how it all started.

"Man them niggas be right in the bricks by the library." He said. I nodded my head slowly looking back at Lijah. "You sure that's them niggas?" I asked. "Hell yeah, they moving weight through Paul's Pizzeria." He said.

"That's what the fuck I'm talking about!" I clapped my hands together smiling. "Ace you alright bruh and just for that I gotchu something." I turned around getting the duffle bag from Patrick.