THE BONNIE TO MY NLE..

"You've been MIA every since you and Reggie made things official. It's like you forgot about me." Ari fake pouted making me laugh. "I'm sorry sis, I've been enjoying having a man. He spoils me even more now, gives me allll his attention." I blushed. He knew I was a spoiled brat and loved it. You don't find that in a nigga everyday.

"Girl if I didn't know any better I'd say you in love." She made googley eyes at me making me laugh. "I wouldn't say in love bitch, we in the honeymoon phase in the relationship. So everything is going to seem good. I can't lie like I'm scared that he won't be faithful." I shook my head trying not to think on it too much. I just kept reminding myself of his words. "Don't sabotage this relationship thinking I'm a bad guy."

"Girl he's not going to cheat on you, he loves you too much. A nigga been working on you five years, he's a clown if he cheats. Plus you're beautiful, ain't like you can't find a better Reggie." I nodded my head understanding where she was coming from but there wasn't another Reggie. There wasn't a nigga like him walking.

"Let's get off of this depressing ass subject. We gotta talk about what costume you wearing tonight. I was gonna be a sexy killer bunny!" I told her making her laugh. "Bitch I was thinking about being a cop. You know, walk around with my handcuffs." She stuck her tongue out. "Girl you be wanting Dee to pull up and whoop yo ass huh?" She laughed shaking her head. "That cheating ass nigga ain't worried about me and I damn sure ain't worried about him. I was actually gonna ask you something..." She trailed off walking her two fingers up my arm making me shoo her off and laugh.

"What yo ass want?" Ariana always had some crazy shit to say. "That nigga Foo is fine as fuck and I'm need you or Reggie to put me on." She cleared her throat taking a sip from her drink like she didn't just say what she said. "Giiirll, you and Foo actually wouldn't look bad together." I thought, it made sense. "I'm saying! Plus he got money so I ain't gotta worry about paying for everything like I do with Dee."

I shook my head. Her and Dee been kicking it since high school but he was slacking. He was cheating, not taking her out, having her get into fights with the bitches he cheating with. A nigga ain't worth that much trouble. I put in my two sense about the situation and haven't spoken on it sense. I know how it is to be dumb in love and the last thing you wanna hear is a bitch preaching to you on how you can do better. You know you can do better but that soul tie be too strong.

My phone went off seeing it was Reggie making me smile from ear to ear. "Let me guess, you about to go." Ariana said sadly. "Only for a little while, bitch you act like you not finna see me at the club in the next three hours." Ariana was a clingy bestfriend and so was I, that's why we didn't even try the whole outside friends shit.

"I love you girl, enjoy whatever y'all about to do." I laughed closing my door behind her. Knowing him he just wanted to chill before I went into work tonight.

As soon as I turned around I heard knocking on the door and I knew it was him.

"Hey baby." I smiled hugging his neck. "Wassup mama." He pecked my lips. He was looking sexy in his all white turtle neck, black ripped up jeans, and all white ones. "Who you out here looking good for?" I asked hanging my arm around his neck while he had a handful of ass. "You know a nigga stay fly, now why you got this on?" He gripped the black leggings.

"Stop trying to be nasty, it's not happening." I laughed walking over into my kitchen. "If you think I got a dirty dick just say that." I chuckled rolling my eyes. "It's not even that, I just want our first time to be special." I looked down messing with the rings on my fingers. It probably sounded corny or silly to him but I've always imagined our first time as some movie type shit.

"What you got in mind?" He asked making me smile.

"I want to go to a nice hotel after a fancy dinner and let you slut me out." He made a shocked face making me laugh. "I don't think you ready for that." I pulled him in close by his designer belt. "I'm with all that shit." I licked from his chin up to his juicy lips.