GRAND OPENING OR GRAND BS P.3

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I stood up straight looking around for Marlicia.

"Oh, so I can sale you the building but not be in it?" She asked sarcastically waving the small glass around in her hand. "Linsey I don't know what you hoping for but whatever that shit is it ain't here. Look my girl in the back and I don't need her seeing you, cause she gone smack the fuck out you. And how I'm feeling, I just might let her." I said wondering where the fuck Foo was for this bitch to get in.

"Nobody is scared of your little girlfriend Reggie, and I just want to talk that's all. There's just been so much tension between the both of us." She said making me look at her stupid. She leaned in and laughed, "I remember that one time when we were selling for your dad and we had to rob this guy...." She started snapping her fingers trying to "remember" a name. I came from behind the bar getting in her face, looking her snake ass up and down. "Look, I don't know what the fuck you talking about." I said quietly scanning her body for a wire. She gulped down her drink with her eyes moving back and forth like she was on something. I smacked my lips, "my business don't concern you, why you pressing me about what the fuck I'm doing? Going down some made up memory lane." I asked remembering she asked me a question about my business once before.

"What's going on over here?" I glanced over seeing Marlicia, Ari, and Rue walking up making me drop my head and shake it.

"We were just catching up that's all, you must be Marlicia?" Linsey casually answered looking Marlicia up and down.

"And you must be the suicidal bitch Linsey?" Marlicia snapped back looking at her how she do me when I forget the syrup to her Denny's pancakes.

"Girl let me whoop this hoe ass!" Ari said looking at Linsey then back at Marlicia for the go.

"What's going on over here?" Foo walked up making me push him. "Man! The fuck I do?!" He asked making me point his attention to the shit that was about to pop off. "This what the fuck you did nigga!" I said.

"Bitch you ain't got shit to catch up on with my man, pregnant or not you can still get your coocoo birdy ass beat. I been waiting to meet the pale bitch that's been on my nigga phone anyway!" Marlicia said clapping her hands walking up on Linsey, making me quickly get in between them. "Not you protecting the bitch!" Marlicia said shoving me back into her making Linsey trip over the bar stool. At that point people were starting to catch on to what the fuck was happening making me reach for Lijah's Glock nineteen I had making sure the safety was off.

"Bitch!" Linsey jumped up trying to swing at Marlicia making Ari hit her ass with a right and Marlicia came back and hit her with a left knocking her to her knees.

"Aye! Y'all chill! Baby you gotcho' lick now let that bitch walk. She can barely do that.. shit. Come on!" I grabbed her up wrapping her legs around me. "Reggie this bitch got me so fucked up! You know I don't mierda with azadas siendo todos en yôr la cara. (You know I don't fuck with bitches being all in your face.)I could fuck this hoe up I swear to God!" She said as I carried her upstairs where my lounge was. When she started that I knew it was time to clear the area.

"Look baby, I'm already knowing but I need you to calm down for the little one you carrying inside." I said rubbing her belly making her realize and breathe. "How the fuck she even get in here Reggie?" She asked flopping down on the sofa making me sit next to her.

"Man Foo not doing his fucking job that's how! Niggas been tipsy or drunk around me all night. I feel like I'm the only leveled one in this bitch and it's my shop." I said making her lightly chuckle. "Baby I'm sorry for blowing up the spot like that but mama bear just don't play and plus that bitch had it coming." She said making me laugh and grab her hand pulling her into my arms.

"What she had to say to you anyway?" She asked staring at me. "She just on some old reminisce shit Marlicia, asking me about am I still in the game and about the robberies we did. When I walked up on her I didn't see a wire but you came out before I could question her some more." I said deciding to let her know what's up.

"So wait.." She said shifting her body towards me. "So this bitch just pops up when you're looking for a building? She asking you about the business and now she's trying to practically get you to confess to shit?" Marlicia asked and I could see the panic build on her face with the anger. "You can't do that right now Marlicia." I said grabbing her hand making her snatch it back.

"And why the fuck not?! This bitch a snitch, she gotta be. It makes sense." She said convincing herself. "Look, I don't know what the fuck she on but if it's that I'm need to talk to her." I said making Marlicia look me up and down in disbelief. "I swear if it's not one thing it's another, Reggie this bitch gotta go. We don't need this right now, I need you and I can't handle visiting you behind no prison glass." She cried making me hold her tight.

"Aye." I said gently grabbing her face, "and you not. I'm get to the bottom of this shit all I need you to do is just trust me. If I find out she working with the cops I'm make sure she don't speak again. It's other ways of to make people silent than killing them." I said knowing I still had a few cards to deal. I knew everything about Linsey and if she was tryna catch me slipping for a deal then I was going to find out.

"I'm trusting you but I don't want this going on for long. We need to wrap this shit up." She said getting up looking at me with a serious face. I watched as she walked out letting my head drop low.

"Man fuck!" I screamed throwing the vase against the wall.

Was I a fool to think I could actually sit my ass down after all the blood on my hands? Was I really that naive to think I could have the white fence, big yard, big house, and hella' kids shit? If Linsey was working for the feds I was going to squeeze the life out that bitch without putting a bullet in her. I was going to save that shit for after I take everything from her like she trying to take my life from me. I was good people but I was a better enemy and I didn't discriminate, nigga or bitch.

Y'all .... is this the Wolf? 👀🐺if so some shit is about to go down! I wonder what strings Reggie is about to pull to figure out this puzzle?

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes.... I'm a little late but Happy Thanksgiving🍽🦃🍁