NETFLIX NO CHILL

I rolled over in bed watching the rain hit my window as I played slow jams. I was recovering from last night's hangover. Partying with with Lijah and Ari made me feel old.

I haven't seen Reggie in three days because he went to New York on business. He got in this morning and called me trying to come over. I was flattered that he wanted to spend his day back with me. Plus I wanted to talk about what he said that night in the club.

I stood up stretching fixing the small tank top I had on. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and put some clothes on. Since it was a chill day I was going with some shorts and a tube top. One random thing I loved about Reggie is that he never made me feel bad for dressing how I wanted to. He gone talk his shit when I'm looking too good but that's all he ever does.

My phone dinged twice making me run over to the bed grabbing it.

Reginald🥰🥵: bring yo fine ass to the door😘

My smile was so big I felt like I was going to pull a muscle. "I'm coming daddy." I mumbled to myself doing my little dance.

"Reggie!" I swung the door open jumping in his arms. "Damn, ain't even let a nigga through the door." He laughed rubbing my back. "Because I missed you papi." I pouted kissing him. "I missed you too. Couldn't wait to get back to you, should've brought you with me." He laid me down on the bed crawling on top of me. I admired his chains and many tattoos. "I would've went with you but I had class. I got one more semester and I'll have my master's." He smiled so hard letting me know that he was really proud of me. He's a big reason I made it through school financially so I couldn't forget about him.

"Thank you Reggie. You've been more important in my journey through school than you know." I traced the "NLE" that stood out boldly on his neck. "Don't thank me, I told you I gotchu. You my girl and I'll give you the world." He kissed me passionately wrapping his arms around me. I could feel him starting to stand at attention through the sweat pants making me bite my bottom lip.

He started to kiss and lick my neck making a tingle run up my spine. "Reggie." I said softly pushing him up. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing. I'm just not ready for sex." I pulled my shorts back over hiding my wet panties.

He hesitantly got off of me laying on the other side of the bed. "It's all good. Tryna watch a movie?" He grabbed my remote switching on Netflix. "Yeah, let's watch something funny." I pulled the blanket over us cuddling up to him. "I can't lie, it feels so good being in your arms." I smiled finally feeling somewhat complete. "It feels good having you in my arms. You know a nigga don't do that mushy shit but for you girl, I'll do anything." He kissed my forehead making my heart flutter.

"Did you mean everything you said at the club? I know we both had a few drinks, maybe things were said that we didn't mean-." He laughed shaking his head. "Look, I fucks with you and ain't shit gone change that. I been waiting to get at you for a long time. Best believe I'm treat you like a Queen." He kissed my hand making me blush.

"Yeah you too smooth for me. Do these hoes get the same words? Cause if you telling all your girls the same shit just say that." I looked down twirling the tassels on my pillow. "Girl shut that dumb shit up." He got up on his knees in the bed dragging me down. "Stawwwp!" I laughed as he tickled me. "Don't sabotage yourself tryna make me out to be a bad guy. Yo ass crazy." I laughed rolling my eyes.

"I'm not crazy, just don't fuck with me." I said looking up at him as he pinned me down. "That's not my intention, you a dime a dozen." He kissed me repeatedly before it turned into something more serious. His juicy lips swallowed mine as his hands roamed my perky breast.

"Let me eat that pussy." He said bluntly turning me on. His tongue snaked around my belly button making me arch my back. "Ssss. Boy." I moaned grabbing a hand full of his dreads. "Smell so fucking good." He mumbled kissing my inner thighs.