SURREAL

I woke up slowly turning over to turn off the alarm. I groaned still feeling sore from what happened after we came in last night. I rode Reggie into another dimension in the hot tub, we went two rounds before taking it upstairs to the room. My body felt so weak as I dragged my feet across the floor the bathroom.

I yawned rubbing the sleep from my eyes looking in the mirror at my crazy ass hair. I definitely had to get it done when I made it back home.

"Good morning sexy." Reggie said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Good morning baby." I said taking in that deep, raspy morning voice. "We had a time last night." He said laughing smacking my ass. "Don't come in here early this morning doing all that playing!" I yelled noticing my voice was raspy making me gasp and Reggie turn around looking shocked from the pitch in my voice.

I grabbed my throat looking at him the meanest mug my face could conjure. "I'm take it easy next time baby." He swore walking up to me kissing my forehead. "Yeah right." I said feeling my throat get worse making me push him. "I said my bad." He turned around getting his tooth brush and mine.

"Oop! You're right, we did have a time last night." I laughed pointing to his back that had scratches all up and down it. "Damn. Marliciaaa.." He said looking at his back in the mirror touching the scars. "It's so good, I can't help it." I shrugged putting the toothpaste on the tooth brush, brushing my teeth.

"Nah, yo ass just wanna hurt a nigga." He said gently pushing my head trying to run away but I grabbed him by his locs making him stop and go down to his knees.

"Marliciaa! Baby! Baby! Baby!" He pleaded as I laughed, he must forgot I was raised in the same house as Lijah where I stayed ready so I ain't have to get ready.

"Well stop playing so much, we have to make that flight in an hour." I said slowly letting go just in case he tried to hit me again. He got up shaking his hair before playfully smacking my face and running off.

It was going to be a long morning.

_______________________MOMMY&DADDY💕👨‍👩‍👧

We arrived in Atlanta about thirty minutes ago now we were at my house unpacking my things before the doctors appointment.

"I swear the only thing I hate about shopping is putting all of this up." I said holding the shoe box like it was the heaviest in the world making Reggie take it. "Just go sit down Marlicia." He said making me laugh because he caught on. "Thank you baby." I said grabbing his arm and kissing his cheek.

"So when we telling people about the new addition?" He asked hanging up my clothes. "I've actually been thinking about having a dinner here with our loved ones to tell them." I said.

"When you say loved ones do you mean my people or yours too?" He asked looking at me because he knew that I knew what he was talking about. "I don't know about inviting Kesha Reggie, I don't want that negative energy in my home." I shook my head just thinking about her. That was my mother but some people you just had to love from a distance. But I loved Reggie's grandmother, she's literally the sweetest and reminds me a lot of mine.

"That's your mom though Marlicia, you never know. She probably changed since seeing her two years ago. If shit get to be too much for you, you know ion' mind shutting the party down. Ain't nobody or nothing stressing you as long as I'm around." He said making me smile and think. It has been a while since I've seen my mother and I couldn't lie like I didn't want to know how she was doing. She just needed to keep that freak Charles away from her.

"You're right baby. I just want to run it by Lijah first because the last thing I need is them fighting." I said. "I respect that, it's bout time I call my grandparents anyway. And Pops been MIA every since I had Patrick drop him back off at the airport without saying goodbye. I could probably invite him down here." Reggie shrugged. "That sounds amazing baby." I said. I knew this could go extremely good or extremely bad but I was praying for the good Lord.