GRAND OPENING OR GRAND BS PT.2

I looked down at my Dormeuil suit making sure everything looked good on me. I stepped back checking out my shoes and hair feeling good about it.

"You look amazing baby." Marlicia said coming from the bathroom fully dressed and looking beautiful. Although I just fucked her in this dress an hour ago at the shop something in me wanted to have her again. Her makeup and hair looked amazing and my baby showed beautifully through the dress. She was looking more and more pregnant each day to me.

"Thank you, you know you look fine." I said taking her hand so she could do a 360, I smacked her ass beyond pleased with how my woman looked.

"You not staining this dress tonight." She ran her manicured nails across my face making me bite my bottom lip. "Don't challenge me, now let's get out of here before we be late." I said making her blush and laugh. I followed up behind her, enjoying the view as she grabbed everything she needed for the night.

"I'm so excited and nervous!" She said laughing as I opened the passenger door for her to get inside. "Don't be, this is just friends and family coming to celebrate my new business. Enjoy yourself tonight." I said pecking her lips and closing the door.

Having a business didn't make me nervous, this was just my first legitimate business. Thoughts ran through my head that made me second guess myself. I was telling myself things like I was just a street nigga and that's what I need to keep doing. That I didn't have the patience for slow money sometimes that I liked my money fast all the time. Not making a few little racks cause not enough people came to get their haircut. But all that shit shook off me quickly when I reminded myself this is one of my many passions. Next to bikes and what I went to college for, cutting hair was all I had. As a man I know I need to build for myself and my family and as a business man I knew this would be the opportunity.

"Reggie." Marlicia said pulling me from my thoughts. "Huh?" She laughed shaking her head. "I was asking you were you okay but obviously you're thinking. So what are you thinking about?" She asked making me chuckle. "Just life baby, I'm excited too, everything is falling into place." I took her hand kissing it making her smile.

A few minutes later I pulled up on the street my shop was on seeing the line almost wrapped around the building to get in. "Damn baby, that's a lot of people." Marlicia said looking out the window. "This bitch is packed, everybody ain't getting in." I said making her laugh. I could already see myself looking over my shoulder not enjoying myself cause so many people around me. Tonight I wanted to let my guard down and enjoy my girl and my people.

I pulled up to the side of the building parking the car. I got out looking around at everybody who came out and although it was overwhelming it was support. I was known in my city and I show love to who show it to me.

I took Marlicia's hand as she got out the car admiring her beauty for the thousandth time tonight. She was sexy and she was mine.

"Heyy Reggie!"
"Congratulations big dog!"
"Yeah man, this the move!"

I heard as we walked up to the front of the building making me smile and dap them up. "Reggie! Reggie!" I looked out into the crowd seeing a group of girls call my name making me look over at Marlicia. Marlicia always hated when any other woman called my name, she didn't care what the reason was. She placed my hand over her stomach as the cameras flashed making me smile and kiss her forehead. They stopped calling my name after that making both of us laugh.

I took her hand as we walked to the door, I spotted Foo at the door making me dap him up. "Wassup man? Everything running smooth?" I asked. "All good here, ain't nobody inside but people we know, family and a small amount of strangers but all of em been searched." He said making me nod my head and relax my shoulders.