ODUS P 2.

"You got a nice business going here cuz, I'm proud of you." O said dapping me up.

"Appreciate it bruh, after I left from up North I had to come somewhere to make a name for myself. Atlanta was that place for me especially after grandma got sick." I said. "Man how grandma Jaz doing anyway? I ain't seen that old crazy lady in forever." He said making me chuckle. "She doing good, still cussing motherfuckers out and praying for them Sunday."

We both laughed.

"But aye, you know everything in Michigan is set just in case you need to move around for a minute." He leaned in saying making me look at him confused. "Nigga what the fuck you talking about?" I said making him laugh. "Word travel quick, this Jamaican motherfucker that shot Foo still out here looking for who robbed that pack." He said intensely staring at me making me look over at him with furrowed eyebrows and stand straight up.

"Say nigga, whatever the fuck you think you know you don't." I said looking at his ass crazy. "I'm not here to step on toes I'm just saying we need to handle that. You my family, my lil cuz, and ion' like the fact these niggas checking fa' you. With yo soldiers and mine we gone knock they fucking locs off." He said dapping me up laughing making me do the same. Big O was family but I didn't like no nigga talking my business, that just comes from past experiences. That was my nigga and the same blood ran through our veins, I could trust him with my life.

"What's yo price?" I asked taking a sip from my drink. "Free of charge, next time I fall off up' in some trouble you just be there." He said making me jerk my head back. "Nigga don't go around here fucking with the Amish Mob and shit." I said making us both chuckle. "Hell nah cuz, ain't asking you to do nothing you ain't already did." He said making me knod my head. "Say less bru' I'm there." I said dapping him up once more.

"So when this nigga Frenchy supposed to be here? I'm ready to talk business. Richie was able to break that shit down you shipped us. The product a whole different cut now and these niggas gone love it." He assured making me nod my head. "He gone be here, he on that Latino time. And nigga I really do appreciate this shit, we finna get paid and I knew I had to pull you in on the deal." I said. "Already." O said dapping me up.

Like clock work two white Tahoe's pulled up in front of my warehouse parking.

"Speak of the fucking devil and he shall appear." I said walking out the doors to greet him. "Fuck yeah man, let's get this train rolling." He said hugging my neck and giving me a friendly pat.

"Wassup nigga?" Lijah dapped up Frenchy then Frenchy dapped up Foo.

"Frenchy this my cousin from Michigan I was telling you about. That shit I let you hit the other night, it's more where that came from." I said making him nod his head, I can tell he was feeling the deal so far. "Frenchy this Big O, O meet Frenchy." I said stepping back so they could shake hands.

"This motherfucker look like your light skin brother on some shit." Frenchy said making us laugh. "Been hearing that shit all my life." O said.

"Party starting without me?" We turned around seeing Richie walk up with a cigar in his mouth. "Oh yeah, this my business partner Richie. He got pull with the Italians and don't understand estimate this nigga work." O said dapping Richie up welcoming him to the circle. Frenchy glanced over at me for reassurance, "I had my niggas do they research, he the real deal. Plus anybody my cousin trust, I try to trust." I said making Frenchy chuckle.

"Ain't use to seeing no white boy pushing work in the South but I guess it's a first time for everything especially when the drugs are this good." Frenchy said.

"Well let's talk numbers and shit, you obviously liked the sample I dropped off. Make a nigga happy today." I said making O laugh. "I got my boy up in DC trying to get his hands on this shit too. I know if I don't tag in on this shit the next buyer will. So I'm trying to buy $850K worth, I need it to be the same cut or them niggas ain't having it." Frenchy said.

"Wait nigga, $850K is some chump change for this shit and you know it. That's $400K down the middle and I haven't even fed my team yet. We go way back, how you expect a nigga like me to sell you gold but coming with copper pockets." I said making Lijah and Foo chuckle. "Aye this some high grade shit, my team been tweaking this all week to make sure this shits the best." Richie cut in saying.

"You tryna roll with the big boys sometimes that requires big pockets my nigga." O said laughing.

Frenchy looked around trying to work numbers in his head but that nigga knew his offer was bullshit. He had to stop getting high on his own supply cause that shit was fucking with his mind.

"Alright, alright. All I can do is $275K, you lucky this some good shit Reggie." Frenchy said.

"Nigga we about to be paid." Foo said dapping me up.

The smile on my face was so big all I could see was money signs. These niggas wasn't fucking me and it was bout time I took my rightful place at the top of all this shit.

"That sound like money to me." Big O said looking at me and Richie. "Man we got a fucking deal." I said grabbing Frenchy hand for handshake.

"Hell yeah!" Lijah said rubbing his hands together. Shit was bout to be up from here.

________________YOU WANT ME TO PULL UP AND ACT A FOOL HUH?🥷🏾🆘

"These niggas finna really be hating cuz' them niggas don't know what's finna hit em." Big O said. This was so much money we were about to touch and that was just the icing. That ain't even what we really gone be pulling in off the streets.

"That's why we need to gone cut these niggas water off. Like you said, the haters bout to start coming in and I'm tryna step on any nigga hating. "What y'all got in mind?" Richie asked sitting in the backseat with Lijah and Foo.

"Man ion know, we can worry about that shit later but I'm tryna fall off in somebody event now." I said making O and Lijah dap me up in cause they agree. "Hell yeah, tryna bring a bitch back to the room tonight." Big O said making us laugh.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket noticing Marlicia ain't been hitting me up. That shit was weird since she always text and call me while I'm out. I hope she wasn't tryna be on no crazy shit since I'm out with O tryna handle business.

Crybaby💕😘: don't be mad about earlier today, call me when you get this.

I pressed send still feeling like some shit was off making me go on Snapchat. I didn't even fool around with that shit I just got it to watch Marlicia, she was my only friend on there.

I seen she had posted making my heart sink in my chest a little bit cause from first glance it looked like some fuck shit. I glanced around me seeing the boys talking to each other so they weren't worried about me.

I turned my volume down before clicking on her story.

"Ayeeee! Ayeeee! Get it bitch!" I heard Ari's voice in the back as Marlicia was bent over shaking her ass at some kickback. "What the fuck.." I mumbled to myself feeling my body tense. I clicked on the next snap and it was a selfie video of her. She had long red hair, big ass hoops in, titties popping out, and she was looking edible as fuck easily getting me tight.

"Nigga you seen this shit?!" I pointed the phone to Lijah replaying the snaps interrupting the conversation. "Wait, wait, wait." Lijah said pulling out his phone having the same look I was.

"This girl said she was studying tonight but she at a nigga kickback and shit." He said clenching his jaw. "Man let's pull up, see what that bitch talking bout." Big O said just tryna fall off in a party but now I was on the same time.

"Hell yeah, y'all niggas better hold on." I said putting the truck in reverse swerving out the parking lot. Shit was bout to get real.

Uuuuuhh Oooooh, somebody in troubleeee🥴👀👀 but this is all apart of the plot of course 🤣😈.. let's see how successful it is.. Reggie is about to start pulling in some dough! The type of dough that buys power but is he really ready for it? Hmmm ...

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes...