DO WHAT YOU WANT

"Bitch Reggie and Lijah just watched my story." I said literally gasping.

"Girl I hope Lijah don't whoop my ass." Ari said pacing making me laugh. "Bitch Lijah might get on that ass a little bit but you ain't ever gotta worry about no DV with that one. And if he ever try it just call me sis." I said making her laugh but I was serious.

Me and Lijah grew up watching our mother be smacked around like it was normal. The makeup isle just became her best friend after a while.

"Girl Lijah just texted me and said come outside." Ari looked at me then back at her phone. "No!" I snatched it from her hand, "girl let them niggas come in and find us, until then let's grab another drink." I said making her smirk and agree. I took her hand as we made it through the busy floor.

"Damn you bad as fuck." I looked over seeing a handsome dark skin next to us looking me up and down. "You too baby." His other dark skin home boy came out the cut tryna holler at Ari. We laughed, "thank you." We said in unison making them laugh too.

We walked off to the kitchen making our own drinks. "Girl this party is live as fuck." I said looking around the big ass house. People were everywhere, you'd think we weren't in a pandemic. "It is and the Dj not playing with us tonight." She moved to the New Orleans bounce music making me join in.

"I guess the party up in here huh." I looked up seeing the two guys that talked to us earlier. "My name Deuce and this my nigga Head, what y'all getting into later?" He asked looking me up and down making me look over at Ari. I couldn't lie like I wasn't a bit tongue tied trying to think of a lie to make them leave us alone.

"This what we doing?" To the left Reggie and Lijah appeared and it was obvious Reggie was pissed. "Studying my ass." Lijah said looking Ari up and down.

"What you mean?" I asked Reggie playing slow. "What's up with these niggas in yo face." He asked walking in front of them casually. "My bad folk, I didn't know this was you." Deuce put his hands up obviously knowing who Reggie was. "Yeah nigga this mine and I suggest you get to walking before you find out how I get down." Reggie said stepping to him making him back down. "And I suggest you get to stepping too Don King looking motherfucka." Lijah said putting his fingers up to Head's forehead.

"Ooooo." The messy crowd gathering to the kitchen said making me and Ari look around annoyed.

"Nigga I ain't pussy." Head said smacking his hand away. "Bitch what?!" Lijah said and before I knew it his left was connecting to Head's jaw sending him to the cold, tile floor.

"Ooh shit!" Bitches started to gather making me and Ari push them back. "Hoe don't try it!" Ari warned putting her finger in the girl's face.

"And I want you to jump in." Reggie said threatening Deuce with his fist balled up ready to rock his shit too. Deuce froze in shock watching Lijah beat the shit out of his homeboy.

"We good Lijah?!" Reggie asked in a reinforcing tone not breaking eye contact with Deuce making him stop. "Hell yeah, we good bro." Lijah said fixing his shades on his forehead and tucking back his curly hair. "Got me showing my ass in this weak ass party, c'mon." Lijah said pointing to Ari. The crowd looked around mumbling little shit making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What the fuck y'all wanna say!?!" I asked out loud making most of them quickly walk away.

"Do you have my phone girl? This nigga tripping." Ari said pouting, you could tell my girl wasn't use to getting in trouble. I handed her the phone watching her walk off with Lijah hot on her trail.

"The fuck you doing at this kickback anyway?" Reggie asked looking me up and down. "Having fun! Why you worried about it?" I snapped back taking a sip from the drink feeling a little loose. "Cause you my woman, you out here with yo titties out and shit." He grabbed my dress top trying to pull it up but it didn't do anything making me laugh.