MILE HIGH CLUB

The alarm clock went off on my phone making me slowly wake up and turn it off. "Fuck." I groaned to myself seeing it was three thirty in the morning. Marlicia decided a five AM flight was cool and wasn't even up for it.

"Baby." I said getting close to her sliding my hands under the covers, feeling she only had on a pair of boxers. She could only fit three of them so I gave them to her. "Mm." She moaned in her sleep moving her head forward. "It's time to start getting ready baby." I said pushing up against her feeling my dick get hard.

"Mm. Boy not this morning." She groaned slowly rolling over to her back looking at me. "You can't be coming to bed all naked and shit and expect me not to try nothing." I said gripping her huge breast, her nipples were hard all the time. "Reggie! Stawp!" She whined pushing my hand away taking a deep breath. I could see this wasn't her morning but I was ready for some loving, every since that Linsey shit she been cool on me. Even after we made up she still been pushing me away, ain't no way this was going to last on vacation.

"Ight. It's time to wake up for this flight baby, Jamaica time!" I said loudly making her laugh and shake her head.

I walked over to her side of the bed helping her up. "Thank you baby." She said, "you know I got you Ms. Stingy." I joked making her laugh and grab her back. "You play too much, and until you're carrying a baby in your stomach that feels like it's going to fall out at any moment then hush." She said making me scrunch my face up. "Man I didn't want that image." I said making her laugh, "well you got it."

Yesterday we packed up everything we were taking and the luggage was already by the front door. Since I'm be the one loading shit up I needed it to be a smooth, easy process.

Marlicia stripped naked from the briefs making me look at her through the mirror while I brushed my teeth. She was beautiful and motherhood looked amazing on her, she was a soldier for going through it. She slid the pink lace thong up her juicy ass making me look closer in the mirror. She walked in the closet, a few seconds later coming out in a matching bra. No way she wasn't teasing right now. She walked over to the other sink in the bathroom grabbing her body oil.

"Reggie can you do this for me please?" She asked yawning, sitting down in the chair. Making me spit out the tooth paste and wipe my mouth. "Yeah." I said walking over grabbing the oil from her, I opened the top fucking with the scent, this was some new shit. I massaged her shoulders moving down to her arms making her moan resting her head on my stomach. If she wasn't careful something was gone be poking her in the back of the head.

I moved to the front of her sitting on the stool, putting her foot in my lap. "I'm so excited for Jamaica, I just gotta wake up." She said smiling rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Hell yeah, I'm ready to go mud riding on them ATVs." I said making her laugh. "I wish I could!" She said pouting as I rubbed the oil up her thick thighs. "I'll take you again next year, just relax on this trip." I told her making her smile. "This trip was a really great idea, I'm so glad we didn't cancel even though we were going through our thing." She said. "Me too, I'm not going to keep secrets from you and I'm let you know my moves. Ion' want you thinking your opinion don't hold weight." I said to her making her smile, "c'mer boy." She laughed pulling me in pecking my lips a couple of times.

I took advantage and pulled her in close to me sucking on her neck. "Reggie." She moaned trying to push back but I held her tighter gripping on her ass and kissing down her chest. "I miss you." I whispered in her ear pulling her into my lap. "Do you Reggie? Or do you just want to have sex with me because we haven't in a while?" She asked grabbing my face making me look at her. "Man I miss you! You forgave me but you not letting me touch you and you know how that make a nigga feel. I get it, ion' need to be punished no mo." I said sliding my hands up her ass and under her lace panties.