Chapter 136

A red light flashed by and Ke Chengxuan reflexively dodged it.

He was so physically fit that he subconsciously made a complex move as he dodge.

Although he avoided a vital point from getting hit, his cheek still got scratched.

Ke Chengxuan touched the wound on his face with his hand and slowly calmed down.

He looked up and saw Yu Ning slowly approaching from afar, the red light wrapped around his hand like a spiritual snake. Ke Chengxuan gritted his teeth and leaned down slightly.

In the next instant, several translucent objects, similar to darts, attacked them.

Yu Ning stood in front of Ji Mingxia and quickly used his ring to defuse them.

The darts looked small, but they were very dexterous, and because of their translucency, they came and went without a trace. Although they could not cause much damage, they were extremely troublesome.

While Yu Ning was dealing with the darts, Ke Chengxuan stepped back.

As he was about to leave the basketball court, Ke Chengxuan’s gaze stopped and landed on the wound on Yu Ning’s hand.

He looked at Yu Ning’s arm and then at Ji Mingxia’s, and a vague thought flashed through his mind.

Before he could think any further, Yu Ning suddenly defeated all the darts.

Ke Chengxuan felt Yu Ning’s gaze fall on him and his heart chilled. The grey in his pupils was smaller than before, like ice tinged with blood, Yu Ning’s aura was full of hostility and Ke Chengxuan no longer lingered around. He quickly walked around the corner and used an unknown method to pass through Yu Ning’s barrier, leaving the basketball court and warping to somewhere else.

Ji Mingxia saw that Yu Ning intended to continue the pursuit and he hastily pulled him back, “Don’t chase him Yu Ning, I’m fine.”

Because Ke Chengxuan was the official CP of the original owner, Ji Mingxia had always had a good feeling towards him.

It wasn’t that he liked Ke Chengxuan, but the original owner liked this person, so Ji Mingxia tried to make himself like this person too. Even if he couldn’t make a CP with him, they could at least be friends.

This was why he had agreed to come to Funan county after learning of Ke Chengxuan’s accident. He wanted to check out the situation and try to find him.

However, Ji Mingxia never expected Ke Chengxuan to be completely different from what he had imagined.

He thought that Ke Chengxuan was just an ordinary star, but it seems that Ke Chengxuan had a suspicious background.

Not only did he know about mysterious items, he had also successfully refined one into a spiritual weapon, and knew many of the mysteries of this world. What was even more frightening was that when the area was blocked off and everyone was in crisis, Ke Chengxuan’s first reaction was to grab other people’s supplies, disregarding whether they lived or died just so he could live in peace.

He saved Ke Chengxuan by chance, and Ke Chengxuan gave him clothes and medicine in return.

So although he discovered that Ke Chengxuan had deceived him, Ji Mingxia thought he could still repay his kindness and maybe get him to mend his ways.

The result was completely unexpected.

Not only did Ke Chengxuan refuse to hand over his supplies, but he even had the intention of killing him.

Up until now, Ji Mingxia had never understood how that thing had gotten close to him and how it had turned into powder.

Not only that, but more importantly, how did Ke Chengxuan see through his identity and confirm that he was not the original Ji Mingxia?