Chapter 47

Meng Xinyi was stunned, her body turned into jelly and she slumped down, completely unable to move.

Bao Guangyuan's reaction was faster.  He directly stretched out his hand, covered Meng Xinyi's eyes and pulled her to run in Yu Ning’s direction.

"Don't look at it, let’s go!" Bao Guangyuan pulled Meng Xinyi and shouted, "Xinyi, Meng Xinyi!"

But Meng Xinyi was so frightened that her limbs were trembling. In his haste, Bao Guangyuan had pulled her so hard and so unexpectedly that Meng Xinyi's knees didn't lift, instead, she fell backwards and fell to the ground with Bao Guangyuan.

"It's over, I'm done ...... I'm done ......" Meng Xinyi's entire body was limp and she kept mumbling.

The wind had stopped, the sound of insects and birds had disappeared, and the sound of water flowing from time to time was getting smaller and smaller.

Bao Guangyuan only felt that the temperature around him was getting cooler and cooler. The more he dared not look back, the colder his back became.

It was so cold that it was as if there was an ice-like body pressed against his back, exhaling gusts of eerie cold air on his neck, causing him to shiver unconsciously.

He pulled Meng Xinyi again.

Meng Xinyi's body was as soft as mud, and no matter how much Bao Guangyuan pulled, he could not carry her at all. She was usually so soft and fragile, but she was so heavy at this time.

He couldn't help but raise his head and glance not far away.

Yu Ning was still standing in the same place.

Neither the sudden appearance of the ghost nor Meng Xinyi and Bao Guangyuan’s terror had caused his expression to change by a bit. He was like an indifferent spectator, coldly taking in the scene before him

Bao Guangyuan's grip on Meng Xinyi's hand unconsciously loosened a little.

Instead of stinging him, Yu Ning's indifference gave him hope.

Ji Mingxia said that he and Yu Ning had met Song Yuelin, and then also met the monster.

Under the double attack of Song Yuelin and the monster, Yu Ning and Ji Mingxia left unharmed, which was enough to show their skills.

Now that Song Yuelin was not there, it was just a ghost.

Ji Mingxia was injured and should still be resting inside the tent. Yu Ning’s calmness meant that he had confidence.

If he could deal with the monster-like ghost once, he could definitely deal with it a second time!

Bao Guangyuan completely let go of Meng Xinyi. He gritted his teeth and stood up, staring at Yu Ning and running towards him.

As long as he ran to Yu Ning's side ...... or, if he ran towards Ji Mingxia's side, he would definitely be safe!

Bao Guangyuan was so panicked at the moment that although he was still able to stand up and run, his entire body was staggering.

However, he had only just run two steps when a blurred figure appeared in the spring.

The thing seemed to have come up from the water, its body was translucent and a faint stream of water fell down its torso.

Something was attached to the top of its head, reflecting a very shallow light.

That light soon disappeared and the thing suddenly appeared right in front of Bao Guangyuan's eyes.

Bao Guangyuan was burly and chubby. Although he was young, he has the physique of an adult male such that he was a tall male even if he stood in a crowd.