Chapter 33

“M-murder?” Ji Mingxia’s eyes widened.

His impression of Li Youzi was still stuck on the internet celebrity blogger. A soft and delicate looking girl who was most likely to become a victim once she met danger.

But from what Yu Ning was saying, it seemed that Li Yuzu was not only not a victim, but even a victimizer?

“Although Li Youzi has a mysterious item, it’s impossible for an ordinary person to use, right?” Ji Mingxia said.

Although there were special powers in mysterious items, for ordinary people,  the power would only be activated under specific circumstances. In addition, it was impossible to predict what kind of effect it would have after being activated.

Like Lin Siyun, she was a typical example that although the power was stimulated, it developed in a bad direction.

By dying in a brutal way, the mysterious item was activated, and after her death, she ended up getting transformed into a ferocious ghost that acted mindlessly, making her no different from a zombie.

Only a small number of people could fully master mysterious items, and such people are counted in the original.

Yu Ning did not have this ability in the novel, but he now has it, and that’s because he has a protagonist halo.

Li Youzi, a person who doesn’t even have a name in the novel…… is unlikely to suddenly have drama added by giving her such a big golden finger.

“Could it be that …… Li Youzi is dead?” Ji Mingxia guessed.

For Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning, whether Li Youzi was dead or alive, they had to find her and get the other ring back as soon as possible.

According to the hotel’s surveillance, Li Youzi’s group drove an ordinary seven-passenger commercial vehicle into the primeval forest that day.

The vegetation in the primeval forest was so dense that it was impossible for a motorbike to travel through, not to mention a car. When the road disappeared, the car had to stop.

In other words, Li Yuouzi and her group could any go deeper, and once they entered the real forest area, they had to get out of the car and walk.

“There are men and women in their group, no relevant professional adventurers, and ordinary people would not be able to get far if they entered the primeval forest rashly.” Yu Ning said.

“So …… are we going to go after them?” Ji Mingxia said.

Yu Ning looked at Ji Mingxia and nodded to him.

Yu Ning had reasonably surmised Li Youzi’s whereabouts through surveillance and various clues, but this evidence could not be handed to the police.

After all, he got the surveillance with the help of the bronze mirror, which was not legal.

They were not related to Li Youzi and the others, and had no dealings with them at all. They would be treated as suspects if they called the police.

Secondly, the police could not sense Li Youzi’s location, and once they started searching, they would certainly have to search extensively, which would not only take a long time, but the result would have nothing to do with Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning if the person is found.

There would be no reason for them to get the ring, and there was no telling whose hands it would fall into.

If they wanted to save lives, they had to retrieve the ring in person.

Ji Mingxia never expected that getting a ring would have such a troublesome follow-up.

As soon as he transmigrated, Yu Ning was ghost pressed, which meant that with or without his influence, it was inevitable that Yu Ning and Lin Siyun’s ghost would face each other. It was fate.