Chapter 09

The bed was empty and there was nothing there.

The dormitory was quiet and peaceful, and because of the rain, the afternoon light was dim.

There was no trace of anything else in the dormitory except for Yu Ning and Ji Mingxia.

The temperature in the dormitory had returned to normal and the chill had disappeared.

He was afraid that Yu Ning might mistake him for a liar, so he hurriedly pointed his chin at the bed and said, “She was hanging there just now!”

Yu Ning walked over to Ji Mingxia’s bedside.

Ji Mingxia got up in a hurry in the morning and went downstairs without making his bed.

At this moment, not only was the quilt unfolded, but there were all sorts of pajamas and underwear scattered at the end of the bed.

As they were all boys in the same dormitory, Ji Mingxia had become less particular after being in this world for a while. He placed things casually as long as they did not disturb others.

It never occurred to him that Yu Ning would come to his bed one day and take a closer look.

It was not unusual for his bed to look like that, but it was the focus at the moment, and he felt it was a bit indecent to see his underwear so casually scattered.

Ji Mingxia rushed over and grabbed the underwear. He shoved it into the cabinet and stressed, “They are clean! I just didn’t know what color to wear, so I took them out to choose. “

Ji Mingxia was feeling a little embarrassed, and he could only *bite the bullet and add, “I ended up choosing black. It matches our school pants, so you can also consider it next time. “

*Make a brave decision.

'Argh, the more I talk, the more embarrassing it gets!

How come everyone laughed when he and Zhao Zhouye told these kinds of jokes? How come it sounded strange when it came to Yu Ning?

It must be because of the original book’s settings!'

The more he spoke, the lower his voice became, and he quickly put his clothes away in a flash.

Hearing Ji Mingxia’s last comment, Yu Ning controlled himself not to look where he shouldn’t. His expression was a little unnatural, but he was much better at concealing it than Ji Mingxia, and his face looked very calm at the moment. Ji Mingxia accidentally moved the sheets and Yu Ning quickly stopped him, “Wait.”

“Ah, what’s wrong?” Ji Mingxia stopped in his tracks.

Yu Ning pulled the sheet over, exposing one side to Ji Mingxia.

On the light, gray bed sheet were a few drops of dark red, sticky blood.

The blood stain looked recent and had not yet dried out. He went close enough to smell it and found that it faintly smelled like rotting corpses.

Ji Mingxia sniffed it and almost retched from the odor. His already pale face turned even whiter: “What is this ……Was it left behind by the ghost?”

Yu Ning nodded, and Ji Mingxia really felt like throwing up.

Although he did not have an obsession with cleanliness, anyone who saw this stuff on their bed would not be happy.

Ji Mingxia cried miserably: “But I saw it several times before, and it never left any traces. Why would it leave this in my bed this time? "

There were a few days left before the college entrance exams, and he needed to stay at school until the last minute.  But with this stuff on his bed, he will have a psychological shadow when he sleeps here!