Chapter 137

Yu Ning looked dumbfounded, like he had suffered a huge shock and Ke Chengxuan quickly struck while the iron was hot: “To tell you the truth, I returned because I foresaw a great opportunity in Funan County but I didn’t expect to get trapped like this. I think this matter has something to do with Ji Mingxia.”

Ke Chengxuan said, “Yu Ning, although you are a freak and an outsider, you are human after all. I don’t know how you and this monster got together, but his existence will undoubtedly threaten humanity, and even the entire world, all will fall into turmoil because of him.”

Ke Chengxuan stared at Yu Ning and said compulsively, “We’re no match for him, and if we’re to look at the entire world, I am afraid that only you can subdue him.”

He spoke with so much conviction, as if he was already victorious, he even felt a hint of sympathy for Yu Ning.

It was already sickening to be in love with a monster.

But then it turned out that this monster also had ulterior motives.

Ke Chengxuan came to Yu Ning because he saw that Yu Ning was powerful and Ji Mingxia was not easy to deal with.

He was not a match for these two, so he came up with this dog-eat-dog idea.

It is said that Yu Ning was a freak who grew up in an orphanage after being abandoned by his family.

Everyone in Furnan County regarded him as an unknown, and no one got close to him since childhood, let alone being friends with him.

That was until he went to high school and he and Ji Mingxia became roommates.

It was said that their relationship was average at first, but at some point, the two suddenly became close.

Yu Ning originally had the chance to go to a better university, but gave up the opportunity for Ji Mingxia and went to the ordinary H University where he continued being roommates with Ji Mingxia.

He even blocked the basketball court and saved so many people just to find Ji Mingxia.

Tsk, what a pathetic person.

He never felt the goodwill of this world, and after finally getting someone that was willing to get close to him and fall in love with him, the truth behind the curtain was so ugly.

In fact, if you take a closer look, Yu Ning is really good looking…

Ke Chengxuan was in the entertainment industry, and he was naturally familiar with any news related to him.

There are often comparisons between him and Yu Ning on the internet. In the past, Ke Chengxuan never liked Yu Ning so he never took a closer look at the latter.

Now that he knew that Yu Ning was powerful and that he was crucial in dealing with Ji Mingxia, he unconsciously looked at Yu Ning differently.

Although the pair of grey eyes were a bit weird, the face was still good looking.

Although the jade-like skin, delicate and sharp facial features, and grey eyes made him not look human, they reminded one of a delicate doll….Ke Chengxuan started wondering what he would look like after taking off the clothes ……

Ke Chengxuan's heart started beating faster. Seeing Yu Ning’s pale face and slightly reddened eyes, his beauty provoked pity and Je Chengxuan could not help but say: “I can also help if you think you can’t deal with him, or can’t do it…after all, we’re both victims. “

Feeling Yu Ning’s gaze fall on his face, Ke Chengxuan unconsciously sat up straight and said to Yu Ning solemnly, “I am serious, we can succeed as long as we both work together.”