Chapter 21

Yu Ning was about the same age as Ji Mingxia. They were both boys who had just finished their high school exams and still had the body shape of teenagers.

However, Yu Ning was taller and his bone structure was a little broader than Ji Mingxia’s. He had slender and well-proportioned limbs, and well-defined collarbones.

When he was dressed, his body shape only looked good, and even uglier clothes would not be as ugly as they could be when he wore them.

But now with his clothes off, the age of his body looked a little older than his actual age. He had broad shoulders and narrow waist, giving the calm aura of a young man.

Especially with a certain oversized area, even if wrapped in a bath towel, it still bulged and really stood out.

Ji Mingxia was lost in thought. All his body indices were above average, but standing face to face with Yu Ning, who was also fresh from the shower and wrapped in a bath towel, he looked as if he had not finished developing. Even his aura was surprisingly weaker.

He kept reminding himself that it was rude to keep staring at that place, but he couldn’t look away.

In all his life, in his two lifetimes combined, he had never seen anyone bigger than Yu Ning!

He was so gifted that he probably couldn’t even fit into a size bigger than average underwear.

He had been so guilty and worried that he had tried to comfort Yu Ning even at the expense of belittling himself, but it turned out that the other party was so much bigger than him!

Thinking of this, Ji Mingxia’s heart was inexplicably sour.

He couldn’t help but pity himself in his heart.

Speaking of which, his role in this book was also that of a sufferer.

Why didn’t the author make him the same size as Yu Ning!

'We are all sufferers, how could the treatment be so different!' Yu Ning’s physical and intelligence attributes were already good, so they can’t favor one over the other and give him another outrageous gift! Ji Mingxia wanted it too, okay!

Seeing that Yu Ning was still looking at him, Ji Mingxia desperately tried to control himself and with difficulty, finally averted his gaze and said, “I didn’t expect …… you to be quite well developed.”

Yu Ning also did not expect that Ji Mingxia would be so interested in his body.

Everyone was afraid of him because of his Yin Yang eyes, so they didn’t even dare to get close to him, let alone look at his body.

Ever since he could remember, he had tended to himself, growing up on the edges of the crowd, like a plant growing in a shady corner, surviving with difficulty in a corner that no one cared about.

He sometimes hated his eyes, and his face and body was hated along with them.

As he grew older, Yu Ning began to calmly face all the resistance and disgust he felt directed towards him. He gradually accepted that he had been born with a different appearance.

But never could he have imagined that one day, someone would admire his body and even be unable to look away from it?

And the person was Ji Mingxia!

Yu Ning suppressed the pleasure in his heart and tried not to show it as he said to Ji Mingxia, “You’re not bad either.”

“That’s right!” Ji Mingxia heard this and he immediately raised his head and said, “I’m telling you, I just thought it didn’t fit too well, that’s why I deliberately comforted you!”