Chapter 25

This was not the first time that Ji Mingxia had encountered such visions.

Last night, he and Zhao Zhuoye encountered a similar situation.

At that moment, Zhao Zhouye could see it, but Ji Mingxia could not.

No wonder Zhao Zhuoye was so frightened. The moment he saw the earlier scene, his brain crashed. Who could have withstood it?

Like this technician just now. There was no blood after the dismemberment, he just lay there like a dismembered mannequin scattered on the ground, but Ji Mingxia still couldn’t tell whether that was a real person or a dummy.

His first reaction was to run away and escape to where he thought was safe.

Thinking of this, Ji Mingxia hurriedly looked at Yu Ning: "Did it attack you? Are you alright?"

"I’m fine." Yu Ning said.

Ji Mingxia looked Yu Ning up and down and made sure he was intact before he breathed a slight sigh of relief, "How did this thing appear in broad daylight...... and without any signs at all?"

The spa pavilion was different from the lake.

Last night, Ji Mingxia and Zhao Zhouye walked near the lake shore in order to get a better look at the cheongsam woman. It was farther away from the crowd, and it was night time. In addition, there was water around, all of which fit the horror scene.

But it was now daytime, and it was surprising to see a ghost in a place as lively as the spa.

Thinking that Chen Zhen and the others were still in another room, and Zhao Zhuoye had been attacked just last night and was in a high-risk group, Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning hurried to the other rooms to check on the situation.

The package Zhao Zhuo chose was different from Ji Mingxia’s, as it included a foot soak and so on, so the service took a little longer.

When Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning went over, they were still having a lively spa session. They were enjoying themselves while chatting, watching TV, and occasionally drinking some herbal tea.

Compared to Ji Mingxia’s and Yu Ning’s private room, which was quiet and private, Zhao Zhuoye’s side of the room was simply lively, with the sounds of the TV, people, music, and water as they soaked their feet. It all intertwined and made a lot of noise, and the temperature was much higher than in the private room.

When he saw Ji Mingxia enter, Zhao Zhuoye even smiled mischievously, "I ordered you a full body spa package, why are you out so soon?"

Normally, Ji Mingxia would have pounced on him and choked him, but he was no longer in the mood.

After confirming that everyone was safe and sound, Ji Mingxia walked around the room a few times to make sure that the technicians were also normal. He finally put his mind at ease and made a random excuse before retreating with Yu Ning.

As they walked down the corridor of the rooms, Ji Mingxia said, after a moment’s thought, "Should we persuade everyone to leave this hotel?"

Among them, only Yu Ning had the power to defend himself. Ji Mingxia’s golden finger was that he knew the plot, but the plot had not unfolded at the moment, so his golden finger was also half useless.

In any case, at least the two of them were key figures in the main plot of this world. Yu Ning didn’t need an introduction, and although Ji Mingxia is a supporting character, he has to encounter ghosts sooner or later, and he has long been psychologically prepared, unlike ordinary people.

But Zhao Zhouye and the rest were unnamed in the book.

That is, for them, this is a world without ghosts and monsters.