Chapter 70

Ji Mingxia’s phone charged quickly, and it was half charged after ten minutes. Bao Guangyuan’s phone had also shut down days ago, so Ji Mingxia handed the power bank to him.

After his phone was turned on, it was bombarded with messages, just like Ji Mingxia’s.

Before he could check his messages, calls from his family one after the other in the next moment.

During the journey, the car was filled with Bao Guangyuan’s voice and his family talking on the phone.

From his father, mother, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc. …… Because he kept talking on the phone, the remaining power of the power bank was not enough for him to use, and by the time they arrived at the Quanzhuang Hotel, the power battery was completely dead. Bao Guangyuan’s phone was once again on the verge of shutting down.

Bao Guangyuan returned the power bank to Ji Mingxia: “Sorry …… I've been on the phone the whole way, your power bank ran out of power.”

Ji Mingxia looked at his side that was hot and lively, and then looked at his family column that was cold and empty. There was only a grandmother, of whom the situation was not clear.

However, Ji Mingxia would naturally not show it. He smiled and took the power bank. They got off the car with their luggage, said goodbye to each other and went back to their rooms.

The hotel was still the same, and coming back here felt like a lifetime had passed.

He came here with Yu Ning, and got a double room, but had returned from the primeval forest without Yu Ning so he was alone in the double room.

The two of them had packed enough luggage when they set off, but some of the household items that could not be used were left at the hotel.

At this moment, not only were there items he had left behind, there were also some of Yu Ning’s things as well.

For example, his books, paper and pens, and the underwear that he had given Yu Ning previously.

Although it didn’t fit and he could not use it, Yu Ning still put it in his backpack.

He sat alone in the large double room and no matter where his eyes fell, Ji Mingxia could recall the scene when Yu Ning was in this room.

He sat alone for a while, only to feel like a single dog who had lost his love, and the more he sat, the more miserable he felt.

Realizing that he was in the wrong mood, Ji Mingxia hurriedly got up, packed up all the things in the room and then found Zhao Zhouye and others before it was too late.

Yu Ning’s bronze mirror had modified the perception of Zhao Zhouye and others, so they did not realize that Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning had left.

But there are still some flaws in it, after all, human behavior is unpredictable. Ji Mingxia made this trip back alone so that he could fix any doubts Zhao Zhouye and the others might have had.

But in the end, it turned out that he and Yu Ning had overestimated this group of roommates.

His and Yu Ning’s room, and Zhao Zhouye and the others were in the two areas so the two sides were too far apart, resulting in the difficulty for everyone to meet regularly.

When they first checked into the hotel, the roommates would still come all the way over to get together.

But after a while, they not only lost interest, but were also too lazy to walk around.

Quanzhuang hotel was so big and there were so many vacation spots, and everyone had different interests. They were all independent adults that were lively and active, so each would just go out and do what they wanted to do, there was no need for a large number of people to go together.