Chapter 19

Zhao Zhouye turned his head to look at Ji Mingxia: “It’s her, isn’t it?”

Ji Mingxia frowned: “It's a bit like her.”

He had only seen Li Youzi’s Weibo pictures and had never seen her in person. It was night time, there was a distance between them and he had only seen the side face. So Ji Mingxia was a bit unsure.

“There aren’t many beautiful women with good looks, good bodies, and this kind of temperament, let alone look alike, have the same hairstyle, and dress in a similar style …… I’m 80% sure it’s her.” Zhao Zhouye judged, “She’s in box 14, do you want to go up and ask for an autograph?”

“No, no.” Ji Mingxia hurriedly waved his hand, “I’ll go find Yu Ning.”

“What’s the point of looking for Yu Ning to see Li Youzi.” Zhao Zhouye was immediately confused, “In the end, is it you or Yu Ning who is chasing stars? Every time you mention Li Youzi, you have to go to Yu Ning.”

From the time he met Ji Mingxia, Ji Mingxia said he was gay, but Zhao Zhouye had also never seen him flirting with any boy.

Everyone was having all sorts of blushing puppy love affairs on campus, but Ji Mingxia was the only one who looked like he didn’t care. He was almost asexual and as Buddhist as Yu Ning.

But Yu Ning was isolated and ostracized by everyone, and Ji Mingxia is their best friend.

He has a good personality, is generous and handsome, and also gets a lot of secret attention from girls, but he doesn’t fall in love. He acted like a monk, as if he was waiting for his ex-boyfriend, to whom Zhao Zhouye had long been uncomfortable with.

Liking the same sex was still a relatively rare thing in small counties, and Zhao Zhouye had little experience in how to help Ji Mingxia.

Besides, this was Ji Mingxia’s private matter, so he didn’t want to interfere like an old mother.

But for the first time in a long time, they had seen Ji Mingxia show interest in someone, and he had even told everyone that he was a fan of Li Youzi.

Although the other party was a girl and an internet celebrity with a lot of fans, it felt weird to pair her with Ji Mingxia.

But who cared if he was chasing stars? It was a good thing that Ji Mingxia, who was emotionally closed off, showed some interest.

“If you’re too shy to go, I’ll go ask for it for you.” Zhao Zhouye took the initiative, pulling Ji Mingxia as he stepped forward.

Ji Mingxia was persuaded by Zhao Zhouye and eventually followed him over.

It’s not that he wanted an autograph, but Li Youzu’s Weibo account clearly stated that her phone would be temporarily switched off for a few days.

In other words, only the friends who were with Li Youzi, and no one else would be able to contact her.

The hotel was so big that meeting Li Youzi was purely a matter of random luck. If he missed her this time, he might not be able to find her next time.

Since Ji Mingxia had come across her, then at least he and Yu Ning would have a target to aim for after confirming that the girl was Li Youzi.

The box that Li Youzi entered was just opposite to Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning. It did not seem far away, but because the building was on a lake, it required a detour to get around it.

The further in they went, the less people they saw around.

The calm surface of the lake reflected the lights all around. Although bright, it didn’t have the ambiance of a restaurant because it was on the lake and the surroundings just felt a little chilly.