Chapter 27

Ji Mingxia picked up another teacup and compared it to the other one. He found that Yu Ning was right; he had really mistaken his teacup for Yu Ning’s and served him tea in it.

Normally, it would be perfectly normal to drink from the same cup since they share a dormitory.

Ji Mingxia even shared a bowl of noodles with Zhao Zhuoye, and they’d eat one bite at a time.

Aside from that, he even shared the underwear he bought with the whole dormitory, so what’s a sip of tea?

But Yu Ning had specifically brought it up... so it was different.

After all, Yu Ning was not familiar with Ji Mingxia even before this. Furthermore, Yu Ning was not an ordinary boy, so maybe he minded this kind of thing?

Ji Mingxia was startled and hurriedly stood up, "Sorry ah, I didn’t pay attention …… I thought it was yours. I will definitely look carefully next time. I’m so sorry. "

He reached out to take the cup from Yu Ning’s hand, intending to wash it, replace it with Yu Ning’s teacup, and then make another cup of tea, but to his surprise, Yu Ning moved his hand away, "It’s alright, don’t bother. I’ve already drunk the tea in this cup. "

"Huh?" Ji Mingxia stared at Yu Ning blankly, not understanding what he meant.

"I’ll just use this one." Yu Ning said.

"Oh." Seeing that Yu Ning had gone back to drinking his tea, Ji Mingxia sat back down.

In his hand was another teacup, which originally belonged to Yu Ning.

There were several tea sets in the couple’s room, but they were all small teacups that were suitable for entertaining guests. There were only two large teacups for everyday use.

So now that Yu Ning was using his cup, he was holding Yu Ning’s cup in his hand, so the two of them would exchange cups in the future?

So would Yu Ning mind, or would he not mind ……

At this time, Yu Ning held the teapot and inquired, "Would you like some tea."

"Oh, okay." Seeing that Yu Ning had the teapot in his hand, Ji Mingxia nodded obediently.

Yu Ning poured the freshly brewed tea into Ji Mingxia’s teacup, and then he held Ji Mingxia’s teacup and sipped.

Although it was the height of summer, the air conditioner in the room was turned on sufficiently.

In addition, the various mysterious events at the hotel sent chills down the spine just thinking about them.

The fragrance of tea wafted out of the cup, refreshing the mind and calming the soul.

Yu Ning was quietly drinking his tea, and Ji Mingxia didn’t know what to do for a while, so he followed his example and drank from Yu Ning’s cup.

As he drank, the questions that had cropped up in his mind were soon forgotten.

He didn’t like to use his mind, and in this atmosphere, the whole person sat lazily.

The afternoon sun shone through the leaves of the trees, and it did not feel so hot because of the air conditioning.

As Ji Mingxia sipped his tea, he occasionally admired the mountain scenery outside the window, looking so relaxed.

He didn’t notice that Yu Ning’s eyes had a smile in them from the beginning to the end.

With this interruption about the wrong cup, Ji Mingxia’s attention was diverted and he spent the rest of the afternoon leisurely.

It was late at night when he and Yu Ning set off for the restaurant at the centre of the lake.