Chapter 63

At Ji Mingxia’s words, Yu Ning abruptly turned his head and looked at him with burning eyes.

Ji Mingxia’s face had already turned red halfway through his words and the further he spoke, the lower his voice became.

Feeling Yu Ning looking towards him, Ji Mingxia was too embarrassed and he hurriedly lowered his head, not daring to look at Yu Ning.

At that moment, Bao Guangyuan, who was not far away, waved his hand at Ji Mingxia again.

Ji Mingxia had already said everything he needed to say, and seeing that Bao Guangyuan seemed anxious, Ji Mingxia said, “Bao Guangyuan is calling me, I’ll go over and take a look.”

With that, he quickly turned around and ran towards Bao Guangyuan.

Yu Ning stretched out his hand to pull Ji Mingxia, but unfortunately, Ji Mingxia had already put a distance between them and Yu Ning’s hand did not catch him in time.

As he watched Ji Mingxia run away, Yu Ning lifted his head slightly and looked at Bao Guangyuan with a cool gaze.

Bao Guangyuan waving hand froze and he hurriedly hunched his shoulders, not daring to move.

As the sun went down, the temperature on the mountain began to drop gradually.

A cool breeze blew across Ji Mingxia’s hot cheeks and he gradually calmed down when he reached Bao Guangyuan.

He felt his accelerating heartbeat and simply wanted to beat himself to death.

Damn it! He had been holding back and not showing it. but when he saw Yu Ning looking lonely with his head turned away, Ji Mingxia still couldn’t hold back and spoke inappropriate words.

He could no longer get along with Yu Ning like this.

This time, he was able to restrain himself and only say that Yu Ning was a very important person.

Next time, he might get hot-headed and just say that he liked him!

Ji Mingxia came to Bao Guangyuan and said, “What’s wrong?”

Bao Guangyuan felt Yu Ning’s stare from not far away, then looked at Ji Mingxia who looked annoyed, and whispered, “Is…… everything okay between you and Yu Ning?”

“Everything’s fine.” Ji Mingxia shook his head, “What about your side, what did Pei Yuan say?”

“He didn’t say anything.” Bao Guangyuan said.

Ji Mingxia was slightly surprised, “He didn’t say anything?”

Bao Guangyuan looked at Ji Mingxia’s expression and knew that he had misunderstood. He quickly waved his hand and said, “It’s because I didn’t talk to him...I didn't know what to say to him ……”

Bao Guangyuan lowered his head somewhat unnaturally, “I didn’t want to talk about what happened before. Why don’t you talk to him? I don’t mind if you tell him, I just don’t want to remember it myself.”

To Bao Guangyuan, whether it was the hide-and-seek game at the abandoned residential building years ago or the hide-and-seek game in the forest these past few days, it was full of inhumane killing and bloodshed.

As long as he thinks back, the images of his family and friend dying flooded his mind.

If he could, he would like to forget it all forever. It had been extremely difficult to narrate things to Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning that day.

And he really didn’t want to go through it all over again to Pei Yuan.

In this regard, Ji Mingxia was understanding.