Chapter 111

Ji Mingxia suddenly recalled the scene from long ago, before Li Youzi’s death.

A few years ago, a mysterious man invited Bao Guangyuan and his group to play a game of death hide-and-seek. When they failed the game, they received two blood-red rings from the mysterious man.

Knowing that the rings were ominous, they gave them to Li Youzi and Lin Siyun, who were unaware of it, in order to avoid punishment.

Ordinary people can’t control the energy of mysterious items and would eventually get devastated by it. This way, Lin Siyun became the first person to die tragically.

She died before the entrance exams. She was just one step away from her dream, but it all came to a screeching halt.

After Lin Siyun’s death, Li Youzi realized that had been tricked and begun her revenge.

In response, Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning went to the Quanzhuang Hotel to look for Li Youzi. However, not only did they fail to find her, they also acquired a bronze mirror by mistake.

Later, Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning met Bao Guangyuan and the others in the forest behind the hotel.

For her revenge, Li Youzi replicated the death game of hide and seek. She gathered all her friends from that year in the forest, used the blood from their corpses a medium and her soul as a sacrifice to make a deal with the ring, cursing all those who harmed her.

‘He who gave this ring will bear the backlash and curse. I curse his soul and body to rot for all eternity, never to be reborn.’

“All those who harm me will not be allowed to die well, and I will finally be with the one I love…”

Ji Mingxia muttered Li Youzi’s last words.

Li Yiuzi died in the middle of the forest, not even leaving her ashes behind, dissipating forever into the landscape.

With her death, the turmoil died subsided, followed by the appearance of the protagonist gong, Pei Yuan.

The two didn’t get along and Ji Mingxia was too busy dealing with the relationship between Yu Ning and Pei Yuan to think much about Li Youzi’s curse.

In the blink of an eye, half a year had passed and many things had happened around him, so naturally, he forgot all about Li Youzi.

Unexpectedly, the cursed person would appear before him, and even try to harm Yu Ning.

Ji Mingxia was shocked, “The mysterious man hiding in the shadows is actually Ding Jialin?!”

From the ghost on campus, the absorbed longevity in Banana Leaf Village, to the recent Ye family incident, most of the supernatural events that Ji Mingxia had encountered in the past six months or so had a connection to this mysterious man.

According to Bao Guangyuan and Zhou Tao, the mysterious man was dressed in a suit, held a magician’s prop and wore a clown mask. He dressed in a bizarre and pompous way, making it impossible to guess his identity.

Ji Mingxia originally thought that such a pervert would be a sophisticated old man, but it turned out to be such a young man ……

In his mind, Ding Jialin’s looks unconsciously came to mind.

He looked like a zombie, his body was rotting, and maggots were writhing in the rotting flesh he had thrown up.

Even with the mysterious items and his extraordinary powers, he could not resist the power of the curse.

His body and soul were decaying, and he now looed between a ghost and a human.

“I remember, Ye Chen said that Ding Jialin loved clowns and magicians since he was a child, that photo was taken at Ding Jialin’s clown themed birthday party. All this matches up with the description we have of that mysterious man ……I never thought that the person hiding behind the scenes would be Ye Chen and Ye Tian’s good friend.”