Chapter 113

“Mingxia, Mingxia, we’re here, wake up…”

Ji Mingxia heard Luo Zixuan’s voice through his daze.

He slowly opened his eyes. He found himself sitting in the bus with his head leaning against the glass window and he came to his senses at once.

His mission!!!

Ji Mingxia hurriedly turned his head and found that the seat beside him was empty, Luo Zixuan was standing aside and said to him, “It’s time to get off, let’s go.”

“Where is Yu Ning?” Ji Mingxia asked, turning his head to look through the bus. Everyone was still there except Yu Ning.

“He went with the staff to get the clothes, we are now getting off the bus to gather for the roll call. We’ll wait for them to come back and go together.” Luo Zixuan said.

Seeing Ji Mingxia’s chagrined face, Luo Zixuan asked strangely, “What’s wrong with you?”

Ji Mingxia shook his head, “Nothing.”

Getting off the bus early to collect clothes was the fifth task in Ji Mingxia’s plan.

Not only did he not take care of Yu Ning during the journey, he slept the whole way and even lost the fifth task.

Ji Mingxia hurriedly took out his phone, clicked on the memo and carefully looked through it.

The remaining opportunities were few, he had to hold on tight!

After getting off the bus with his classmates, Ji Mingxia followed the staff to meet with the animals.

Ji Mingxia had some experience in taking care of small animals. He planned to team up with Yu Ning and teach him how to communicate with the animals, how to feed them, do cleaning work, etc.

During this process, he will show his rich experience and constant patience. He will carefully lead Yu Ning and the animals at the shelter into living together in harmony. At the thought of Yu Ning playing with the animals with his help, Ji Mingxia was suddenly in a better mood and was looking forward to the next work.

Unexpectedly, the animal shelter on the outskirts of the city was much larger than the one Ji Mingxia had visited in his original world, so the staff directly assigned an area to each person for ease of arrangement.

Ji Mingxia received his volunteer clothes and didn’t even have time to say a word to Yu Ning before he was pulled away by someone from the student union.

It was already evening by the time he saw Yu Ning again.

After a busy day, the people of the student union booked private rooms and invited everyone to have dinner together since it was New Year’s eve.

There weren’t that many good restaurants in the suburbs, but there were a lot of old stores on the roadside.

A dozen young people sat together chatting and playing, so although Ji Mingxia was next to Yu Ning, the surrounding noise and bustle made it impossible for the two to talk.

During this period, several students ran over to make a toast. Fortunately, they only had wine to liven up the atmosphere and not beer.

Ji Mingxia drank a bottle and although he was not drunk, he became quiet and didn’t want to talk or move at all.

At midnight, the group of people got together and set off fireworks for the New Year. It was almost one o’clock by the time they finally dispersed and went back to the hotel to rest.

The hotel was booked and paid for by the student union so Ji Mingxia was prepared for the conditions to be more average. It was just for one night anyway.