Chapter 14

Yu Ning had discovered the flaw in the ghost a long time ago. The relationship between him and the ghost would have already come to an end if it weren’t for Ji Mingxia.

This time, he specifically invited Jun to enter the urn. The ghost was naturally not Yu Ning’s opponent.

*to give someone a taste of their own medicine.

The ghost was already losing by the time Ji Mingxia discovered that Yu Ning was abnormal.

In order to survive , the ghost figure tried to attract Ji Mingxia’s attention to use him to get out of danger.

Ji Mingxia was shocked when he heard this. "Help it get out of danger? What do you mean? I wouldn’t help it."

Yu Ning reminded him: "Once interrupted, the ghost can escape."

Ji Ming came to understand: "Oh! That ghost... was actually quite intelligent?!"

The ghost had three characteristics:

It was only capable of attacking one person at a time; It is easily interrupted by external forces; It got stronger each day.

When interrupted by the outside world, the ghost would quickly disappear.

When humans are weaker than ghosts, this move can save them in time. For example, Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning chose to deal with the ghost in the classroom for this reason.

But what of when the ghost was weaker than humans?

If the human is interrupted in time, and the ghost disappears, how could that not have saved its life?

When the ghost found out that it was not Yu Ning’s opponent, it immediately decided to use Ji Mingxia.

As long as the ghost frightened Ji into doing something that could disturb Yu Ning, it could quickly escape with the interference.

With today’s lesson, they will be more cautious if they meet another ghost.

Considering the increasingly strong nature of the ghost, it would be difficult to know the outcome if it had managed to make a comeback.

Ji Mingxia was terrified: "No wonder the scene in the glass reflection was so frightening, but the real world was very normal. If a normal person encountered that situation, he would either attack you or run away. No matter the choice, it was likely to interrupt you, which was the ghost’s intention in the end."

As Ji Mingxia said, he could not help scolding: "Damn! That ghost was too insidious!! It purposely sat on your seat and crawled towards me in the mirror! Did it read the Art of War before it died? Was that a countermeasure?"

Looking at Ji Mingxia’s indignant appearance, Yu Ning said in a slow voice: "But you were not deceived."

"I… I realized  something was wrong and I took a gamble." Ji Mingxia said.

Yu Ning reminded him, "and also reminded me to get this ring."

"I… I didn’t think you could get it. " Speaking of this, Ji Mingxia felt very guilty.

At that time, Ji Mingxia only cared about his life and death and gave Yu Ning a wave of critical information in advance.

He only wanted to save his life, but he didn’t think that Yu Ning could deal with the ghost. He not only eliminated the ghost but even got the mysterious item.

I’m afraid the plot will be completely out of line, which might not be a good thing for me.

To prevent Yu Ning from asking more questions, Ji Mingxia quickly picked up the ring and looked at it.