Chapter 48

"Run, the monster has locked onto me. Go to Yu Ning's side, it's definitely safer there." The monster was getting closer and closer and Bao Guangyuan spoke with despair.

Meng Xinyi was stunned for a moment. She looked at the creeping monster, and then at Yu Ning who was not far away.

There was no telling how long he had been standing there, but what was confirmed was that he knew the monster was going to attack her and Bao Guangyuan, but he remained where he was, indifferent.

He saw them in trouble, yet he didn’t plan to lend a hand, instead choosing to watch indifferently!

The monster was targeting Bao Guangyuan, giving Meng Xinyi a moment to calm down. She had fully regained her composure and quickly stood up from the ground, "The two of us will split up and run."

Although Meng Xinyi's voice had a slight tremor, she had obviously calmed down considerably. Bao Guangyuan turned his head in surprise and glanced at Meng Xinyi.

Meng Xinyi quickly said, "Although this monster is big, it is so bulky that it has taken so long to walk such a small distance. Compared with the previous days, it’s moving much slower although it looks a lot scarier.”

When Bao Guangyuan heard this, he suddenly realised that Meng Xinyi was right.

When they had just entered the forest, the ghost killed without a sound, terrifying everyone.

Although the thing in front of them looked horrifying and had a strange flickering light above its head, it was completely inferior to the ghost of the previous days if one were not distracted by its appearance.

Of course, Bao Guangyuan had no doubt that, once close, it could tear a person on the spot!

"We can't get close to it, let's split up and run towards Yu Ning and......" Meng Xinyi was halfway through her sentence when she thought of Yu Ning's indifferent face. She gritted her teeth and changed her words, "No, run towards Ji Mingxia's tent! "

After saying that, Meng Xinyi did not delay and ran quickly.

Although she was delicate, she acted extremely fast in a life-and-death situation.

Before Bao Guangyuan could react to why she was running in the direction of Ji Mingxia's tent, Meng Xinyi over there had already directly bypassed the monster and ran to its back.

The monster was already targeting Bao Guangyuan, and now that Meng Xinyi had left, only he was left in the spot.

With a jolt, Bao Guangyuan quickly followed Meng Xinyi's route and ran around the monster.

By the time Bao Guangyuan had run behind the monster, Meng Xinyi was already heading straight for Ji Mingxia.

Bao Guangyuan admired Meng Xinyi as he watched her running back.

He only thought of running to Yu Ning's side, who would surely have a way to deal with the monster, but Meng Xinyi had quickly thought things through.

Yu Ning had watched indifferently for so long. He definitely didn’t plan to save them, and even if they ran to his side, they would probably still be killed by the monster.

But it would be different if they ran to Ji Mingxia....

The monster moved slowly, and although Bao Guangyuan and Meng Xinyi had little ability, they were at least adults who could move freely.

Ji Mingxia was injured, and walking had become a problem. If the monster were to catch up with them, Ji Mingxia would be the first one it caught!

Normally, Bao Guangyuan would not do such a thing.