Chapter 52

The forest was exceptionally dark at night, and although the light inside the tent was small, it was clear and bright.

Yu Ning had chosen an opaque tent, so he did not have to worry about their shadows being reflected through the light.

Ji Mingxia’s complexion is not as white as Yu Ning’s, but his skin looked delicate, especially after his shirt was off. His spine stretched out as he removed the shirt, and the smooth skin got a light, jade-like honey colour under the orange light.

They were usually bare-chested in the dormitory so even though Ji Mingxia felt a little strange before he took his shirt off, he felt calm after.

Ji Mingxia bent a little, exposing the wound on his waist and giving Yu Ning a look.

The wound oozed blood when he first got injured but after applying medicine and a day of repair, the blood had coagulated and turned into a light red scab covering the surface of the skin.

There was no inflammation or infection, and under normal circumstances, a wound like this would recover quickly.

Yu Ning glanced at it, then slowly looked down, resting his eyes on Ji Mingxia’s trousers.

He had grazed a large part of his side, and only a part of the waist was exposed. Most of it was hidden in the trousers and Yu Ning Ji could not see the full extent even though Ji Mingxia had taken off his shirt.

Seeing this, Ji Mingxia hurriedly grabbed his trousers.

Yu Ning didn’t say anything, but watched Ji Mingxia in silence.

Ji Mingxia looked at him and was defeated in seconds.

The shirt was already off, so it wouldn’t hurt to take off the trousers as well.

He quickly pulled at his trousers, and because of his hasty movements, the fabric accidentally rubbed against the wound. Ji Mingxia was caught off guard and he let out a small hiss.

But he was quick to react. As soon as they were halfway off, he quickly held his breath and continued as if nothing had happened.

Yu Ning looked at him as he gritted his teeth and endured it, and said, “Let me do it.”

“Huh?” Ji Mingxia was startled.

It was fine to look at the wound, but he couldn’t let Yu Ning take off his trousers!

Yu Ning made Ji Mingxia lie down, then took away Ji Mingxia’s hand and gently pulled down his trousers.

Rather than taking them off, he gently pulled them down as if he was getting an injection at hospital, only revealing the injured area.

His movements were so gentle that neither the fabric of the trousers nor his hand made contact with Ji Mingxia’s skin.

With the trousers being pulled down, the inflamed part of the hip was also exposed to the air.

The entire wound was pink in colour, and the edges were edematous and white. The area was obviously infected and oozing with pus.

Fortunately, it had been discovered early and was not very serious.

It was at an awkward position, and Ji Mingxia was only able to apply on himself, but was unable to perform more delicate operations.

Yu Ning didn’t say a word after seeing the situation. He quickly put on the medical gloves he had prepared, and took the first step to disinfect Ji Mingxia’s wound.

Ji Mingxia was lying on his side and he suddenly felt like he was back in his childhood. He was a child who was sick and had a fever and refused to go to the hospital for an injection and after crying for a while, he was finally coaxed by the doctor to take off his trousers for the injection.