Chapter 22

“Boyfriend?” Yu Ning moved a little and suddenly asked.

If it was before, everyone would choose to ignore Yu Ning, but it’s different now. They had relied on Yu Ning’s help to improve the score of their college entrance exams.

Now that the whole dormitory was out on a trip, Yu Ning and everyone were gradually getting along.

Perhaps it was their illusion, but after leaving the school, and even leaving the small county, it felt like the brooding aura that was wrapped around Yu Ning’s body had gradually disappeared.

When they looked at Yu Ning now, apart from noticing that the colour of Yu Ning’s eyes was not quite the same as that of ordinary people, they did not feel that there was anything different about him from ordinary people.

Even his looks stood out in the crowd as he was absolutely good looking.

So at this moment, Zhao Zhuoye replied consciously when he felt Yu Ning’s gaze, “We are talking about finding a boyfriend for Mingxia next summer. It’s about his happiness for the rest of his life.”

“Finding a boyfriend?” Yu Ning asked again.

Everyone froze for a moment, suddenly understanding.

Although Ji Mingxia had confessed his sexuality within the dormitory, Yu Ning never participated in dormitory activities and neither Zhao Zhuoye and the others nor Ji Mingxia communicated with him.

Therefore, in the whole dormitory, only Yu Ning was unaware of Ji Mingxia’s sexuality until now.

In the past, Yu Ning was an invisible person, so it didn’t matter if he knew or not, and no one would tell him about it.

If anyone else had suddenly asked, everyone would have kept their mouths shut, but Yu Ning was different.

Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning were so close that he would know about this matter sooner or later.

It's just that Yu Ning looked surprised at the moment, everyone looked at each other, and couldn't help but feel a little worried.

This kind of thing was still relatively rare in a small county.

All four of them had accepted Ji Mingxia’s sexual orientation, but would Yu Ning be able to accept it?

Although Yu Ning himself was different from the norm, it was not quite the same as being gay like Ji Mingxia.

They were all grown up, so it wasn’t as if they had never seen homophobic people in all their lives.

For Zhao Zhuoye and the others, homosexuality was understandable and so was homophobia.

But if it was Yu Ning who was homophobic, then they couldn’t accept it.

Chen Zhen was the first to react. He laughed a little and said in a light-hearted tone, “Our Mingxia is so cute that he is not suitable to be with a girl. We need to find a boy to take care of him.”

After saying that and not waiting for Yu Ning’s reaction, Chen Zhen said to everyone, “I’ve seen all the boys in Funan, and none are suitable. After you all go to university, pay more attention for Mingxia, if you see a quality one, you must introduce him to Mingxia.”

Zhao Zhuoye also followed suit and shouted, “Let’s make a roster and choose a husband for Mingxia!”

Another housemate immediately said, “I’m planning to enter a university in the North, so I’ll definitely introduce a Northern husband to Mingxia.”

“Yo, a northern man is nice, with good innate conditions.”

Everyone said one thing after another, and the discussion soon became heated once again, not giving Yu Ning a chance to respond at all.