Chapter 132

Xiao Qi was the thinnest of the four girls, with long black hair and delicate make-up on her face because she had come to save her idol.

At the moment, the make-up was already running and the long originally silky and straight black hair had become a mess on her head. She looked at Ji Mingxia timidly and asked in a trembling voice, “Are you here to save me?”

The red light was reflected on her messy face, her mascara and eyeliner was smudged, making her eyes a muddled mess that made it impossible to see them at all. Her lipstick had spread beyond her lips, making them look completely distorted and oddly large. Her black hair was wet and sticky, and some strands stuck to her face and the back of her neck.

If she hadn’t been wearing Xiao Qi's clothes, Ji Mingxia would have thought this was a ghost.

However, despite her scary appearance, Xiao Qi’s voice sounded normal. It was gentle with a little tremor, and it sounded very pitiful: “I’m so scared, I thought I was going to die ……”

Ji Mingxia said, “We came in to look for you, but we were attacked moments after we entered. I don’t know what happened but I suddenly ended up in another space and have just returned. I found out that Yu Ning, Liu Lin and the others had all disappeared.”

He didn’t go to her but stopped at a distance where he could observe her: “What about you?”

“I don’t know …… after I was caught, that thing suddenly screamed and then let me go. I fell on the ground and saw a hole in front of me, so I went in and hid until now. I only came out when I heard your voice.” Xiao Qi said timidly.

Ji Mingxia was puzzled, “Didn’t you didn’t you hear any other voices when you were hiding inside the podium? You didn’t hear Yu Ning’s voice, or Wei Zhen’s screams?”

They had spoken and called Xiao Qi’s name countless times during that period after she was captured.

Xiao Qi shook her head, “No, nothing, it was very quiet until I heard your voice.”

Ji Mingxia frowned slightly, unable to understand what was going on.

Could it be that this area was not divided by rooms, but by square units? That the podium where Xiao Qi was hiding could connect with the podiums of other classrooms?

“It’s so scary in here, can we get out?” Xiao Qi pleaded.

Ji Mingxia looked at her and asked, “Did that monster hurt you, its slime has a corrosive effect.”

“No.” Xiao Qi said, taking a step in Ji Mingxia’s direction. She took the initiative to pull her sleeves up and exposed her arms, “You can check if you don’t believe me.”

As if afraid that Ji Mingxia wouldn’t believe her, she even started lifting her top and prepared to undress.

Ji Mingxia hurriedly said, “No, no, it’s best if you’re not hurt.”

“Then can we go out?” Xiao Qi asked as she took another step closer.

Ji Mingxia secretly gripped the ring in his hand, his face was calm as he said, “Liu Lin opened this door with her key, we can’t get out without her. If we walk out of the classroom, we may only end up at another hotel room or school building, and we will have to spin around the area.”

“So we’re going to stay here forever?” Xiao Qi said with some fear.

Ji Mingxia looked around and was also a little hesitant.

His first thought after warping was to return here to look for Yu Ning, but he didn’t expect that Yu Ning and the others had disappeared.

Had they gone to look for him, or had they been moved as well?