|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON SEVEN - EPISODE TWENTY TWO
"GODS AND MONSTERS"

...Somewhere Far Away From New Orleans...

The sun stands high up in the sky in a beautiful day of summer. A huge white house, located in Albuquerque at New Mexico is seen surrounded by trees and a field of lavenders.

At the front garden we see five year old versions of Theodore and Hope, running after each other.

From a nearby porch, Rosalind is pacing back and forth on the phone, seeming completely frustrated.

"You've got be kidding me!" she huffs "no! I know..."

She stares at the twins while they continue to run.

These last three years have been certainly a challenge Rosalind never knew she would face it.

Being a single mother wasn't a problem for her. She loves Theodore and Hope more than anything, which makes her one hundred percent more scared, knowing what they are and what kind of danger might be after them. Especially after the fall of the Mikaelson family.

Not only she was hiding from the world, but also hunting and scheming nonstopping. After all, she promised to bring them all back together.

And she shall do it.

"There must be another way" Rosalind says on the phone "I understand, but consider my side of the story, goddamnit!"

"MOMMY!"

Rosalind smiles, seeing Hope and Theodore running towards her.

She sighs as the person on the phone keeps talking.

"Fine!" she huffs "we will be there"

She walks down the porch, meeting two beautiful pairs of blue eyes.

"I'll see you soon, Damon" she hung up the call.

"MOMMY!" 5 year old Hope wraps her arms around her left leg "get me!"

Rosalind chuckles and strokes her strawberry colored hair. She kneels in front of her, just as Theodore arrived too.

"I found a kitten!" 5 year old Theodore grinned happily and shows his mom the little fur ball.

"I found it too!" Hope pouts.

"I did!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

This type of argument was oddly common.

After all, what siblings are made for?

But she could see how much love they have for each other. Both Theodore and Hope have always had a strong connection.

"Okay, enough!" Rosalind raises her voice a little "whoever found it must put it back"

"No!" both whine at her.

"Yes!" she says "I'm sorry but we cannot keep him!" she pets the little black cat.

"Why not?" Theodore and Hope crossed their arms. Another thing in common: the attitude.

Rosalind sighs.

"Remember when I told you both about the story of our family?!" they nod "so, in order to protect and reunite with them, we must be on the run and that cannot happen with a little pet"

Both children seemed to be thinking.

"Imagine how bad would be for him to always have to move around? He doesn't deserve it" Rosalind continues "plus, I'm sure his mommy is waiting for him"