|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE TEN
"A GHOST ALONG THE MISSISSIPPI"

...Flashback - At Mystic Falls...

"Rosie..." Elena says, almost whispering "this is Klaus" she finishes.

Rosalind instantly takes a step back trying to avoid him, but he only keep getting closer and closer. That's when she realized he is only a few inches from her, but what surprises her more is that he takes a few strands of her soft blonde hair and pulls it behind her ear, caressing softly her cheek.

"Niklaus Mikaelson" he introduces himself, grabbing her hand and kissing her knuckles, making a warm feeling grows inside her. "A pleasure my love. Please call me Nik" he smirks seeing the redness on her cheeks.

"Yeah...names Rosalind, and no. Not a pleasure" she says narrowing her eyes, taking her hand back.

"And why's that, may I ask?" he looks straight in her eyes.

"Well, I do not know. Why don't you ask my aunt Jenna...oh wait...you killed her! Your narcissistic psychotic murder" she raised her voice.

...Present Day - Mikaelson Compound...

In Klaus' bedroom, Klaus is anxiously pacing back and forth as he wrings his hands together and murmurs under his breath. Rosalind's body is laying across the bed, still desiccated.

"No...no, no" he whispers out of breath as more tears fall from his eyes.

Well, he knows she is a hybrid and technically she couldn't be killed by a stake, but that didn't mean he wasn't scared to death, especially after finding Cami dead in her blood, which means, someone was trying to reach Rosalind through her.

Bad...

Really bad.

The more she takes to wake up, more his fears eat him alive.

What if she doesn't wake up?!

Could she not wake up?!

No...

Klaus furiously smashes an end table and screams at the top of his lungs.

"NOOOOOOO! AHHHH!" he screams furiously.

...Flashback - Mikaelson Ball at Mystic Falls...

Esther retreats silently back upstairs. Rosalind turns around to let the champagne glass on the bar. When she turns back to find her sister and found out what Esther wants, she's surprised by Klaus, holding out his hand for her.

"I won't accept no as an answer" he says and she sighs.

"It's a tradition" she takes his hand and curtsies.

Rosalind and Klaus walk out to the ballroom as Damon, Elijah and Kol watches them with a depressed look on his face. In the ballroom, everyone is dancing the waltz.

"You know little wolf, I didn't know you're quite the dancer" Klaus says with a loving look on his handsome face.

"Oh come on!" she laughs sarcastically "you've been following every step I took since that night at school. Stop pretending you didn't make your homework about me" he smiles innocently at her "you probably know, I won Miss Mystic Falls twice and trained the couples after that. Courtesy of the Mayor"

"I know" he says smiling "you were perfect in both dresses" he blurts out.

"You even got pictures of that days?" she exclaims shocked "Careful Klaus. I might think you're falling for me" she teased.