|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||

SEASON TWO - EPISODE TWO
"ALIVE AND KICKING"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Elijah returns home to find a puddle of blood on the floor of the courtyard. When he walks toward it to take a closer look, he sees a trail of paw prints that eventually turn into human footprints. The prints lead to a dead woman's body, which is propped up against the fountain. Elijah follows another trail of footprints to the bathroom, where Rosalind is taking a bubble bath. Another body is propped up against the wall next to the tub.

"Come to check up on me?" she says looking at her nails.

"You've had an eventful evening" he says.

"I was having a crappy day, so your brother took me out to the Cauldron. Wouldn't you know, we ran into some witches!" she says and shrugged.

"So, would you like me to remove your leftovers?" he asks sarcastically.

Elijah steps over the body and into the bathroom, and Rosalind rolls her eyes before standing up in the tub, not at all concerned about Elijah seeing her naked, bubble-covered body. Elijah, clearly not pleased, reaches for a towel and hands it to Rosalind, though he doesn't avert his eyes from her body.

"Oh, don't judge, Elijah! What I did is no worse than anything Nik has ever done" she says wrapping the towel around her body.

"I would hope that you would hold yourself to a higher standard than Niklaus" Elijah says concerned.

"I'm a hybrid now, and I have a werewolf temper to go with my new appetite. And the witches who tried to kill my babies are worth nothing more than food. Excuse me"

Rosalind scoots past Elijah and returns to her room to change.

Elsewhere in the compound, Elijah goes to talk to Klaus about Rosalind.

"You took her on a witch hunt?" Elijah asks desperately.

"I simply wanted to persuade those witches to locate the white oak stake for me. When they proved unable to do so, I let Rosie have her fun" Klaus says nonchalantly.

"She grows more savage by the day! Can you not see that she is falling apart?" Elijah asks incredulously.

"Watch the way you speak brother!" Klaus warns "Rosie is one of us now. She doesn't changed into a monster. She's just dealing with the fact that she's away from our children and you know what..." Klaus turns to Elijah "Your judgment only hurts her more"

"I am trying to help her, and I asked you to help her, brother" Elijah says.

"I am helping! You should have seen her last night! Covered in witches' blood and smiling from ear to ear! She is embracing this. A little less criticism from you, and Rosie will be just fine" Klaus says angrily.

"Niklaus! Rosalind deserves much better than just fine!" The two glare at each other "You'll take her to the Bayou. Find any remaining wolves. Perhaps her people can reach her. Now, more than ever, she needs a connection to something, some of her humanity, some degree of dignity" Elijah says.

Elijah angrily storms out of the room, leaving Klaus to consider his advice.

The Original Hybrid was getting even more concerned about Rosalind, but how could he offer any help to her when he's even more broken?