|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON TWO - EPISODE FIFTEEN
"THEY ALL ASKED FOR YOU"

...St Louis Cathedral...

Finn and Freya are still hiding out in the bell tower of the cathedral from their siblings. Freya comes up behind Finn as he looks anxiously out the window at the city below.

"Don't worry. I've made sure no one can come in here" she says.

"I'm not worried. I'm just impatient for a reunion with the brothers that tried to kill me" Finn says.

He walks toward Freya so he can talk face-to-face.

"Freya, now that I'm healed, I need power. Now, our father's still in the tomb where I left him. I think it's time that I go back and I channel him" he says.

Finn walks toward the door, and Freya considers this for a moment before turning to call after him.

"Finn?" Finn turns to look at her "I need a moment alone with him first"

Finn doesn't seem pleased by this request.

"It's been a thousand years. He doesn't even know I'm still alive" she explains.

"Believe me, Freya, that is for the best! He's a monster" he says.

Freya approaches him, looking saddened by this response.

"He wasn't a monster to me" she tries.

"Well, he changed after you were taken. Freya, I spent years hoping that he would go back to being himself, but he never did. And, from what I understand, over the centuries, he's grown far worse..." he was interrupted.

"...Just a few minutes, my sweet Muninn" she pleads.

Finn sighs, unable to deny her what she wants.

"I suppose you'll want time with our mother as well" he says.

"Esther gave me away. She is nothing to me. Let her rot" Freya says coldly.

Finn looks at her, seemingly impressed by her hatred of Esther.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rosalind is at the nursery, trying to put the babies down for a nap, well, trying and failing, seeing as they were laughing and giggling nonstopping.

"It's too much energy for just two little babies, hm?" she asks playing with them in a blanket at the floor.

Baby Theodore and baby Hope continue to smile at each other while playing with their toys.

"Sometimes it's seems unreal to think that you two were once inside me" she mutters while smiling at them "it's also very funny to think at all the things that led you two to be born"