|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE TWENTY
"WHERE NOTHING STAYS BURIED"

...St James Infirmary...

Kol is covered in Davina's blood, cradling her lifeless body, on the St. James Infirmary floor. He is visually distraught with tears running down his face. As Marcel comes in he lays her down and steps away from her.

"What are you doing here?" Marcel asks.

He sees Davina's lifeless form and begins to cry as he caresses her face.

"The Ancestors had a hold of me" Kol sobs "I...I was out of my head. I never would've hurt her. I tried to make it stop. I made her dagger me. Nothing worked!"

Anger spreads across Marcel's face as he rises and comes to face with Kol. He attacks Kol using his vampire speed, throwing him across the room.

"I loved her. I swear I did" Kol shouts.

"Get up" Marcel orders "Get up. This is New Orleans. Witch spirits can be brought back from the dead, so that is exactly what we are going to do. We are going to bring her back!"

 We are going to bring her back!"

...Lucien's Penthouse...

Lucien is looking at watches held by compelled man that has a bite mark on his neck and bleeding onto his suit. Van is standing by the door, waiting impatiently.

"What do you think, Van? Surely, you can see that vampirism has its perks. No lines at the DMV, no hangovers, got the abs of the laborer I once was, and the cuticles of a real housewife, and I can quite literally hear your eyes roll from across the room" Lucien says "Am I boring you?"

"No just wondering why you had your friends bring me here if you were just gonna pick out man jewelry" Van asks annoyed.

"I requested your company for a progress update, 'cause I am still waiting for you to get me access to the Mikaelson home" Lucien explains.

"It's not magic keeping you out. They signed over the deed to the place; they put it in the sister's name. You can't get in unless she invites you" Van says.

"Hm..." Lucien passes around the room "perhaps I'll lure him out another way"

"If killing his wife didn't get him out of the house, I don't know what will" Van says frustrated.

Oh yeah, this is what he thinks.

"I do" Lucien pats Van on the head patronizingly with an evil grin "I'm going to kill his other sister"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Kol and Marcel have arrived to the compound to tell Elijah and Rosalind about what has happened and what they need to do.