|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||

SEASON EIGHT - EPISODE THREE
"YOU DECIDED THAT I WAS WORTH SAVING"

...Salvatore Boarding House...

Rosalind and Bonnie entered Stefan's bedroom, to see Caroline still asleep. The two girls giggle quietly, holding a bottle of champagne and glasses in their hands.

Rosalind counts from 1 to 3 with her fingers before she and Bonnie jumped on top of Caroline.

"SURPRISE!" they yell happily.

Caroline wakes up in a gasp.

"Ow! What the..." she starts to laugh.

"You are engaged, and we are celebrating" Rosalind giggles.

"First, we're gonna drink too much champagne" Bonnie shows Caroline the champagne "And then, we're taking you wedding dress shopping. I know it's a little early, but you're gonna try on thousands of dresses before you find the perfect one, so we may as well start now"

Caroline covers her face with her hands.

"Bonnie, look, I love you, and this is amazing, but you don't have to put on a happy face for me right now" Caroline says.

She really thought about what Rosalind said the other day.

Really thought.

"I'm not putting it on. I'm not, I'm happy for you. I promise! Care, you asked me to be your bridesmaid when we were ten years old. You've been waiting for this your whole life. I'm happy for you! I swear!" Bonnie smiles.

Rosalind pops open the champagne bottle. The cork hits wall, both yell and laugh.

"Okay, but I promise we are going to find Enzo and you two are gonna be happy and you're gonna get married on the top of the Eiffel Tower..." Caroline trailed off.

"First things first, planning your June wedding" Rosalind interrupts her.

Caroline giggles.

"Oh, my God! Yes! The June wedding!" she grins.

"The June wedding" Bonnie repeats "And..."

Rosalind shows her an old book.

"Where did you find this?" Caroline gasps "I thought we'd lost it!"

"Oh please!" Rosalind scoffs "this book is sacred"

"We made this together!" Caroline grins "we even chose our wedding dresses"

Rosalind laughs.

"And the time has finally come" she says.

Caroline frowns, seeming disappointed for a moment.

"I really thought we would get married together" she says.

Rosalind snorts at her comment.

"Of course you thought..." she shakes her head with a smile "...seems like you're gonna break new ground the territory before me"

Caroline and Bonnie shared a look before turning towards Rosalind.

"What?" Rosalind tilts her head to the side.

Caroline sighs.

"You have discovered this territory way before me" she exclaims.

Rosalind raises an eyebrow in question.

"Excuse me?" she chuckles.

Both Caroline and Bonnie rolled their eyes.

"Come on!" Caroline whines "you lived with Klaus for years!"