|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON TWO - EPISODE THIRTEEN
"THE DEVIL IS DAMNED"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rebekah is standing in one of the upstairs lounges, looking at a painted portrait of Rebekah, in her original body, that was seemingly created centuries earlier which hangs on the wall while Klaus stands behind her.

"That is just not my chin, Nik. It was much more delicate" she pouts.

"The only delicate thing about you, sister, is your ego" he replies.

Rebekah turns to face him with a sarcastic smirk on her face.

"Well, placed next to the behemoth size of yours, certainly!" she mocked.

They both laugh good-naturedly. Suddenly, Elijah's voice is heard, revealing that they are talking with him on speakerphone while he and Cami stay at the safe house in Arkansas.

"Could we dispense with this fascinating dispute for just a moment and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister?" Elijah says a little annoyed.

"There's not much to discuss, Elijah. She said she was Freya, and then she darted off into the night" Rebekah sighs.

...Mikaelson Safe House, Arkansas...

Elijah is folding blankets in Hope's and Theodore's nursery while he talks with his siblings on the phone.

"And you believed her?" Elijah asks.

"Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony-bin...she could be anyone telling any lie. But, she did seem...familiar, somehow" Rebekah says confused.

"Then how is she still alive?" Klaus asks frustrated.

He rolls his eyes and sighs as he starts to pace anxiously around the room.

"A question, as ridiculous as its possible solutions, given this family's annoying predilection for cheating death" Klaus says.

"I dunno, Nik, I'm just telling you what she said!" Rebekah says frustrated.

"Well, did you happen to ask, if by some similar miracle, our aunt Dahlia lives as well?" Klaus asks sarcastically.

"I barely had a chance to process..." she was cut off.

"...Because on the list of obvious questions, it would be nice to know if the woman who placed a curse on the first-borns of this family is still breathing air" Klaus continues.

"Well, let me just turn back time and do it again to your liking, then!" Rebekah says annoyed.

"Enough! Both of you. If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough. For now, it remains imperative that no one learns of Theodore's and Hope's existence. This has been our salvation thus far" Elijah says.

"Unless Hayley's husband-to-be starts flapping his gums" Klaus says and smiles "Perhaps I should take preventative measures and separate him from his head?"

"Jackson will do nothing to jeopardize that wedding" Elijah says and sighs.

"Hayley's getting married?!" Rebekah gasps.

Klaus smiles at her, and she sighs and pretends to pout again.

"Well, what in hell else did I miss?" she pouts.

...The Bayou...

Jackson is sitting outside Rosalind's and Hayley's old shack in the werewolf encampments, where he's whittling a tree branch with a knife. After a moment, Rosalind comes out with two brooms in her hands and Hayley with one too.