|| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||

SEASON ONE - THE ORIGINALS
SEASON FOUR - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

It was morning in New Orleans and Rosalind was sitting at her bed, sipping her tea.

Putting the cup aside, she took her cell phone to see the time. Looking at her cell phone screen she practically froze when she saw the date.

These last few days have been so crazy that she didn't even pay attention to the date that was approaching.

It was the graduation of his sister and her friends in Mystic Falls. A date that one day was so important to her and she can count on the presence of her parents, friends and siblings.

She didn't talk to anyone there, since the discovery of the miracle baby, not for lack of will or even time, but because she had her cell phone crushed by unfriendly witches. It was Klaus who assured her not to be without a cell phone and totally out of communication. But who said she had a way to contact her sister and her friends in Mystic Falls.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea, but she knew how important it is for her to be there. Especially for Elena and Caroline.

She could only imagine how pissed Caroline was for not getting any life signal from her. She didn't even know how Elena was. Last time she was a emotionless bitch...but what about now?

Decided, she left her room and went to look around the house to make sure there was no one. In other words: Klaus. For her plan to work, he couldn't even dream about what she intended to do. If attachment and possessiveness were not enough before, now after a miracle baby and more risk of death, it was practically impossible for Rosalind to spend a second away from his blue eyes.

Seeing that only she and her sister were at home, Rosalind decided to put her plan into practice.

Knocking on her sister's door, she hears a faint 'come in' from behind the door and enters, seeing Hayley brushing her hair and getting ready.

"Morning" Rosalind greets.

"Morning" Hayley says "Are you feeling okay? Did you eat?"

Rosalind shook her head and when Hayley went to protest, she notices the looks on the blonde's face.

"What's with the face?" Hayley asks.

Rosalind sighs and close the door.

"I'm going back to Mystic Falls" she says and Hayley's eyes widened.

"WHAT?" she yells "I thought you'd do that anymore? Did you break the hex?"

"No. No, I didn't" Rosalind says "I'm not running away"

Hayley frowns and she continues.

"I'm going back just for my sister's graduation" Rosalind explains and Hayley rolls her eyes.

"The annoying doppelgänger" she says and Rosalind looks confused "Rebekah told me that your adopted sister is annoying"

Rosalind laughs. Rebekah, of course.

"You can say that" Rosalind says smiling "I'll be away from two days. Five at most"

"How would you do that?" Hayley asks "you can't leave New Orleans. You're still linked to the witch bitch"