|| 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON ONE - EPISODE NINE
"REIGNING PAIN IN NEW ORLEANS"

[voiceover] "My siblings and I are the first vampires in history, the Originals. Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. In our absence, a new king arose. Now I've returned and taken his kingdom as my own. I had hope this would bring our family together. I was wrong" Klaus says.

"I wanted our home back, so I'm going to Rosie and our children to live there. And the two of you? You can stay here together and rot"

"You're coming with me, my love"

"Why would I go anywhere with you?"

"Now, you can fight me on this, but you will lose. As will anyone else who tries to stop you getting in this car"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus has set up a dinner table is set up in the courtyard to celebrate his return to leadership over New Orleans and his repossession of the Abbatoir compound from Marcel. The vampire army, including Marcel and his closest friends, are seated around the table. Klaus was standing at one of the ends of the table, waiting for an important presence to join them.

"What's with the holding up?" Marcel asks, seeing that Klaus was constantly looking to the stairs as if waiting for someone. Well, he was...

"It would be rude to start the evening without your queen present" Klaus says proudly and Marcel along with all the vampires looks confused.

Suddenly, the sound of heels clicking on the floor is heard.

All the heads snapped at the stairs of the huge house, just to find Rosalind descending the stairs in all her beauty and grace.

It was impossible not to be hypnotized with such beauty and confidence. It was as if everyone who was present had entered into a trance, while she went down the stairs gracefully.

A gray long-sleeved dress, accompanied with a beautiful pair of high heels, made her even more stunning. Even pregnant with two babies, she was still perfect. The pregnancy certainly suits her, too good to be true.

"Ah, there she is!" Klaus says grinning at her happily.

Marcel was fast to stand from his chair and vamp speeds over her. He hugs her tightly, swinging them back and forth. He really missed her. When he sees that she didn't return his hug, he frowns and withdraw himself from her, to look at her eyes properly.