|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||

SEASON ONE - EPISODE EIGHTEEN
"THE BIG UNEASY"

...The Bayou...

Rosalind was outside, glancing at the river in front of her, sipping her mug, enjoying the peaceful morning sound.

It was this moments where she felt truly at home, surrounded by her family and a part of her was finally in pure joy to find these missing piece of herself.

"Penny for your thoughts" she hears Jackson says from behind and feels a blanket being placed at her shoulders. She smiles at the warmth.

"Thank you" she says "Honestly, there's nothing on my mind. I'm just enjoying myself"

He smiles at her calmness.

"It is good to have you here" he says shyly and she raises an eyebrow "both of you" he corrects himself and she smirks.

"It's good to be here" she says "it feels right"

"Because it is. This where you and Hayley belongs, with our pack, our people" Jackson says.

"Jack..." she starts "I appreciate everything you and the pack are doing for me and my sister. We're truly grateful, but I cannot just pretend that my past didn't exist"

Hayley and Jackson have been pleading uncountable times for her to concentrate herself and her whole attention at the pack, and forget about Mystic Falls and The Mikaelson family for her own safety.

But of course she denied. She couldn't leave this part of her life, especially considering her others siblings and of course...the father of her children.

Rosalind and Klaus weren't exactly on speaking terms, but at least she wasn't so angry with him anymore. In fact she didn't thought it was fair from her to be angry at him. It wasn't like they were a real, real couple...right?

These past few weeks she's been trying to keep her mind out of this and trying to ignore the fact that she didn't notice him coming at the Bayou to check on her. Was he really trying to be discreet?

"We're only trying to protect you Rosie" Jackson says softly "The three of you" he glances at her pregnant stomach.

"I know" she says softly "But things are not that easy and I can just throw it away, trust me, I tried"

She turns back to the view and sighs. Jackson senses her tension and decides to break the silence.

"My brother and I, we used to compete about who's the fastest and which of us would be the best Alpha one day" Jackson says nostalgic "he was there when I first shift"