|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE SIX
"BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rosalind was fast in return to the Compound, after receiving thousands messages and calls from Freya. Something about the third world war between the Mikaelson brothers.

Those two...

Fight more like dog and cat lately...

From across the street, she hears loud noises and growls coming from inside. Wondering how no one found it a little weird. I mean, fights between Klaus and Elijah were never the silent ones.

She makes her way into the courtyard and sees what look more like two blots attacking each other.

Klaus grabs Elijah in a headlock from behind, which led to Elijah elbowing him in the face and throwing him across the courtyard into the chairs. Next, she sees the chandelier, which has been pulled down from the ceiling, scattering the taper candles in it across the floor next to a small puddle of blood, which she sees has come from when Klaus, whom Elijah had in a choke-hold, bit Elijah on the forearm to get out of it.

Rosalind gasps horrified at the scene in front of her. They do look like two animals fighting of who is the alpha.

She has never seen them so angry towards each other. They were vicious.

Only if she knew the whole reason behind these accumulated rage...

"STOP!" she yells from the top of her lungs, but they were too engrossed on their own battlefield.

She breaks a chair to use it as a stake. Vamp speeding over them, she uses it to separate them by attacking both their chests, which worked, although she ended up receiving a hard punch in her stomach, followed by being threw hard off the balcony, meeting the floor in a hard impact.

"ROSIE!" she hears both brothers yelling for her, but she could only groan in pain. If she wasn't a hybrid, she would be very, very dead.

As soon as Klaus and Elijah felt both their chests being staked, their first reaction was to attack whoever was. At that point, they didn't know who exactly they were beating. Both brothers only came back into their senses when they heard a loud painful scream, followed by the sweet scent of vanilla and lavender.

Their heads snapped over downstairs to see the woman they so deeply love laying on the floor, groaning in pain.

"ARGH!" she groaned loudly. There were obviously bones out of place.

She felt a soft hand lifting her head off the floor as another one checks on her arms. Opening her eyes, she sees Klaus and Elijah, both of whom are covered in blood and are wearing the tattered remains of their clothing, looking in complete worry at her, after all, it was because of them.

"I clearly did not see that coming!" she exclaims, trying to light the mood, which they only glared at her.

She sits up still on the floor and looks around, noticing the huge mess and internally rolled her eyes.

What does this family has against furniture?

"Are you okay?" both Klaus and Elijah asked in unison before glaring at each other.