|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON THREE - THE ORIGINALS
SEASON SEVEN - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

...Rosalind's Apartment...

Rosalind was trying to fill her mind with a new perspective, maybe this was some sort of a mind trick, but she still fell completely off, even though the things have been more in place for the first time in months.

She opens another box full of her stuff and picks up an old photo album. She actually didn't remember what kind of photos were inside it, so you could only imagine her surprise when she was met with a bunch of pictures of her, Elena, Jeremy, Caroline, Bonnie...everyone.

Just the thought of them made her heart ache and her eyes glisten.

She devastated by the news of Mystic Falls.

And the worst part...there's nothing to do about it.

Elena was cursed and currently linked to Bonnie, so for the next 70 years, her sister would be...dead...?

Rosalind continues to flip the pages and her heart was so heavy. She stops at a specific picture and takes it in her hands before staring at it, crying silently so she wouldn't wake the twins up.

It was the last picture took for the Gilbert's Christmas card.

All of them together at Rosalind's favorite holiday. It always gave her some new sense of hope and happiness.

Miranda and Grayson were sitting at two specific chairs, side by side, holding hands together as Elena, Rosalind and Jeremy are positioned behind them respectively, with big smiles in their faces, all of them dressing in red and white, seeing as red was the color that represents the Gilbert family for the whole population of Mystic Falls. One of the Founders Families.

It was hard to see a picture like that, full of happiness and not feel a little empty.

What the actual hell happened?

She couldn't even bring her mind to understand it.

Wiping her tears, she hears a little whine from behind her. Smiling, she turns around and walks over the two toddlers, who were currently waiting for her to take them.

Staring at them, her mind starts to go far. All the things that led them to be born. The most unexpected thing ever, yet they're such bless to so many lives...

Mikaelsons.

Yes, they're Mikaelsons.

But they're also Gilberts as well and they deserve to know what this means.

She smiles happily when an idea popped into her mind.